FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Storm King's Thunder

Am I missing something, or is there no "battle map" for Bryn Shander. The Frost Giants attack and there is a huge encounter with NPCs, etc. But there's no map for the battle. Using the Bryn Shander map itself can't really be done because the scale is so large. Did I miss something? What are people doing in this situation?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

You are correct, there's no Battlemaps for any of the encounters in Chapter 2. I would have drawn up some but unfortunately I've had no time at all since I finished SKT. However can I recommend that you have a look through some of the other maps for earlier modules - there's quite a few random maps in those packs which would fit the bill. One day I'll get around to running SKT myself and I'll likely do some maps then, but meantime you are on your own

Edit: Actually a lot of the maps that come free with FG could also be used for this purpose.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You are correct, there's no Battlemaps for any of the encounters in Chapter 2. I would have drawn up some but unfortunately I've had no time at all since I finished SKT. However can I recommend that you have a look through some of the other maps for earlier modules - there's quite a few random maps in those packs which would fit the bill. One day I'll get around to running SKT myself and I'll likely do some maps then, but meantime you are on your own

Edit: Actually a lot of the maps that come free with FG could also be used for this purpose.
    ThanX Zacchaeus. Here's to the day when you get some "free time". Meanwhile, I shall endeavor to battle it out with 13 frost giants and two winter wolves SOMEWHERE!
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Take a look at the maps for Legacy of the Crystal Shard maps that I did. There's a couple of town maps in that one (although they do have snow in them) and there's a couple of useful ones in the PotA ones too. There's also a number of excellent random maps by other chaps in the maps thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Take a look at the maps for Legacy of the Crystal Shard maps that I did. There's a couple of town maps in that one (although they do have snow in them) and there's a couple of useful ones in the PotA ones too. There's also a number of excellent random maps by other chaps in the maps thread.
    Great thanX!
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Thread Information