DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    And the Fantasy Starter Pack and Heroes and Heroines

I bought these two and the ones damned mentions
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The Monster Tokens and Monster Tokens II are not on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    And the Fantasy Starter Pack and Heroes and Heroines

I bought these two and the ones damned mentions
    Well that is not sporting, I suspect a glitch in RPGnow's sales system - or I forgot to click a setting.

But to make it up to you, send me your email address in a private message and I'll send you both a play-tester copy of my new token pack (don't tell anyone, but it should be the first Studio WyldFurr token pack available in the Fantasy Grounds store too).
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    ... (don't tell anyone, but it should be the first Studio WyldFurr token pack available in the Fantasy Grounds store too).
    Don't worry, I'm sure THEY won't tell anyone... *g*

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure THEY won't tell anyone... *g*
    Nothing to see here, move along citizen...

No wait, there is something to see here! But it is over here...

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Please WyldFurr, today I buyed from RPGNow three of your nice token series.
    - Fantasy Furniture Tokens
    - Fantasy Starter Token pack
    - The Orc horde Token pack

Now I have two questions.
    1.) Don't you prepare some new set of furniture props with: letters, scrolls, books, candles, skulls, coins or coin pile, glass bottles (empty or colored), at ground throwed weapon, shield or armour? For better treasure location?
    It helps me better arrange my traps because when heroes sees mace, sword on ground or scroll on table in far corner. Then it automatically attract
    their attention and they runs shortest way for it. Which isn't from my experiences always safer.

2.) Don't you planned another pack for tokens with open or closed doors, hidden trap doors, pits which can be placed on ground mark this way where
    directly grounds drop?

Thank you MarianDz.
    Last edited by MarianDz; December 22nd, 2016 at 09:35.

Quote Originally Posted by MarianDz View Post
    Now I have two questions.
    1.) Don't you prepare some new set of furniture props with: letters, scrolls, books, candles, skulls, coins or coin pile, glass bottles (empty or colored), at ground throwed weapon, shield or armour? For better treasure location?
    I had not thought about doing a letter set, as I thought the letters in the default Fantasy Grounds program were good enough. But if you want a set of letters I suppose I could have a look at making some. I am thinking about doing a second set of of tokens like my dropped objects token pack.

It helps me better arrange my traps because when heroes sees mace, sword on ground or scroll on table in far corner. Then it automatically attract their attention and they runs shortest way for it. Which isn't from my experiences always safer.
    Heh, this is one of the reasons I like to put in objects as tokens, so that as they are picked up or moved around, you move the token.

2.) Don't you planned another pack for tokens with open or closed doors, hidden trap doors, pits which can be placed on ground mark this way where directly grounds drop?
    I make door tokens for my Map Tiles sets. I don't make doors as general tokens as the doors would more than likely be the wrong size/shape for the passageways.

But I have thought about making traps that could be placed as a token, like a blade trap for example. But the problem is, blades that point straight up from the floor, really don't look like anything when viewed from above... so it is tricky to get it to look right.

Hey, Tailz how about doing some pigs instead of top down. I like the full frontals not the tops of heads. Your stuff is great but I don't use non portrait except for inanimate objects

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Hey, Tailz how about doing some pigs instead of top down. I like the full frontals not the tops of heads. Your stuff is great but I don't use non portrait except for inanimate objects
    I've thought about doing full frontal images. But it does not really fit in with what I am doing already. I do plan to do more object tokens in the future as I like to make maps without em-placed objects. EG: maps with empty rooms. That way you can setup a room differently fur each game or during an adventure, map objects around to reflect changes in the game itself. Such as throwing a chair during a tavern brawl.

Thread Information