DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to edit the included CoC scenarios

I am a newcomer to Fantasy Grounds and just purchased the Call of Cthulhu Ruleset. It is looking pretty nice! However, I do have a problem of a technical nature. I am unable to make changes to the included scenarios:

Dead Man Stomp
    Edge of Darkness
    The Haunting
    The Madman

They are all padlocked with "Read Only" and I am unable to open the padlock and make them editable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Welcome CraneBane - you cant actually edit these. You can make edits to them within a campaign but they will only show within that campaign.

... and dang it. I just went to do it to make sure that it could be done and I get the "Read Only" as well... I wonder what has happened here...

FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Sounds like the data within the module has the tag static="true" in the base data within the module db.xml file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Funny enough, I have been working through the Savage Worlds content and C&C content as part of the v3.2.0 release cycle, and fixing exactly these sorts of issues.

The general guideline we give to developers now is that adventure material should be editable, but rulebook/setting material should be read only. However, these modules were made quite a while ago.

I'll add them to my list to fix for v3.2.0.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'll add them to my list to fix for v3.2.0.
    Thank you for responding to the issue. Might I ask you when to expect v3.2.0? Rough estimate perhaps?

It depends on how testing of the beta goes as well as some server maintenance we're scheduling, but it will not occur before FG Con (which is Oct 14-16).

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The general guideline we give to developers now is that adventure material should be editable, but rulebook/setting material should be read only.
    GAH there's another memo I didn't get. Ok, off to double-check my stuff now...

Thread Information