Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yeah, definitely nice prizes. I have physical copies of the Tome of Beasts and Book of Lairs from the Kickstarter and really like them both. Kobold Press puts out great products.

Thanks for offering these as a giveaway, Doug & Smiteworks.

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance. Love the FG product what they've done to inspire me to play DnD again.

I like the sound of the taste of that! Oh, by the way, I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but an old hand to table top gaming. I am looking forward to learning this new (to me) format to enjoy my hobby with and also meet some great people in the process!

And more Kobold Press FG goodness here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1700715 Add your comments if you'd like to see a Pathfinder conversion as well - assuming Kobold Press get in touch with SmiteWorks to organise a PF conversion...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by kurido138 View Post
    I like the sound of the taste of that! Oh, by the way, I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but an old hand to table top gaming. I am looking forward to learning this new (to me) format to enjoy my hobby with and also meet some great people in the process!
    Welcome to the forums and FG community!

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    I have question.
    Because I don't use Facebook and Twiter. Then I have only one option how to join this competition and it is option "Refer your friends!".
    Yesterday I was sending through my e-mail account (to my friends) link which I get.
    It was https://gvwy.io/9zhrnjn but now I have there another link which is different https://gvwy.io/i5hsp97 and still no entry points added.
    Maybe it is because link still changes in time. Anyway I can't collect 3 points which needed completing surwey
    I was testing it now and send link through e-mail to my friend who click and open link. But no new entry added.

Only these +5 for Newsletter I have

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Welcome to the forums and FG community!
    Thanks, Nylanfs!

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    "Refer your friends!" still doesn't work me

It won't work for me either...
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

I would definitely like a 5e and PF conversion of it. It is being brought up quite a bit in the comments of the KS. I'm hopeful they will be in touch.

Thread Information