FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Have all the minor issues with maps and secret doors and what not brought up in this thread been addressed? If I go an purchase this module will it have those changes reflected or is there another patch file I would need to download from somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuha
    Have all the minor issues with maps and secret doors and what not brought up in this thread been addressed? If I go an purchase this module will it have those changes reflected or is there another patch file I would need to download from somewhere?
    At the moment, the issues have been fixed, but they have not been put up into the store as of yet.

The hold off has been waiting for the Forge of Fury to be approved to put both of them in place at once, however, if it's not approved this coming week, then I will place the update to SC up for people to download (SC has been updated to work with 1.5f - that was part of the delay).
    W. Robert Reed III
    Mynex
    - #1 Evil Monkey
    - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
    - El Mono Calvo Malvado
    - www.codemonkeypublishing.com

So, have the modules been updated so far? I want to buy the Citadel, but I want it fixed.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    So, have the modules been updated so far? I want to buy the Citadel, but I want it fixed.
    Yep! Even so, if there are more "fixes" to be done on any DA or CMP product we've been making sure all previous purchasers get updated versions.

Oh, one more question. The original adventure was for D&D 3.0, did you update yours to 3.5 rules, or is it just like the one published on paper?
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Oh, one more question. The original adventure was for D&D 3.0, did you update yours to 3.5 rules, or is it just like the one published on paper?
    CMP's Interactive Adventures has both. The FG version is 3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    CMP's Interactive Adventures has both. The FG version is 3.5.
    So, you changed the number of monsters in the encounters or what? What kind of modifications were needed to bring The Sunless Citadel to 3.5 D&D?

So, you changed the number of monsters in the encounters or what? What kind of modifications were needed to bring The Sunless Citadel to 3.5 D&D?
    Mostly monster stats. Quite a few monster stats were changed from 3.0 to 3.5, along with a few skills. Those were the kind of changes we made. Nothing major, but they were all approved by WOTC.

Thread Information