FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 25 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Does this still work for Classic and Unity?

I would like to add it to my PF1e Game.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheKurstOne View Post
    Does this still work for Classic and Unity?

I would like to add it to my PF1e Game.

Thank you
    I believe so, but look here.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Is this still working for everyone? It was working for me a month or two ago, but now when I import the spells are not entered.

I tried importing this NPC from:
    https://www.thegm.org/npcs_display.php?selected_npc=111

Everything else imported fine.

I Re-downloaded and disabled all other extensions and tried with no success.

Using PF 1st ed., updated FG (original) today. All the spell book modules are on. (Farnaby's, PFRPG Archive Spells, PFRPG Spells & PFSRD Complete Paizo Spells)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Is this still working for everyone? It was working for me a month or two ago, but now when I import the spells are not entered.

I tried importing this NPC from:
    https://www.thegm.org/npcs_display.php?selected_npc=111

Everything else imported fine.

I Re-downloaded and disabled all other extensions and tried with no success.

Using PF 1st ed., updated FG (original) today. All the spell book modules are on. (Farnaby's, PFRPG Archive Spells, PFRPG Spells & PFSRD Complete Paizo Spells)

Thanks!
    Something has changed in FG because the spells do not populate for me either - however: I ran into this issue early on when the extension was posted and the root cause was the character strings being looked for as a delimiter in the spell level listing. The work-around at the time, and one that still works now is to replace the "long-dash" after the spell level heading to a double-hyphen (minus sign):

Change this: 2nd (5/day)detect thoughts (DC 16), invisibility, minor image (DC 16)
    To This: 2nd (5/day) -- detect thoughts (DC 16), invisibility, minor image (DC 16)
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    Change this: 2nd (5/day)detect thoughts (DC 16), invisibility, minor image (DC 16)
    To This: 2nd (5/day) -- detect thoughts (DC 16), invisibility, minor image (DC 16)
    I guess I didn't select the box to be notified on a reply. I just saw your response now. Thank you for that, I'll give that a try tonight.

I've created a MR/PR on damned's repo with quick fixes to this spell issue(and penalty dash used on AoN causing weird values):
    https://github.com/fg-damned/KenL-Cr...F/pull/1/files
    Also includes fixes by Moon Wizard.
    Last edited by Corun; February 8th, 2021 at 20:19. Reason: Further clarification

Anyone else seeing this error:
    Error while parsing Preliminary: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:1070: No DEFENSE tag found

All other extensions off. 1Ed Pathfinder, FGU. Downloaded the version from the 27th labeled for Unity.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Anyone else seeing this error:
    Error while parsing Preliminary: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:1070: No DEFENSE tag found

All other extensions off. 1Ed Pathfinder, FGU. Downloaded the version from the 27th labeled for Unity.
    Thanks!
    This version of extension is for various reasons very picky about amount of empty lines before/after DEFENSE(bold part in quote) text. Try removing them and it should help.
    Init +12; Senses Perception +26

DEFENSE

AC 36, touch 19, flat-footed 27 (+4 armor, +8 Dex, +1 dodge, +9 natural, +4 shield)
    It might yell later about hp not being present or other tag. In that case there is chance that some typo or letter casing mismatch(example 'HP' instead of 'hp').

Probably the reason this happen is that you copy some invisible tag in text and as author rips value straight of the input(instead of asking for nice text). This leaves tag which then confuses CreatureGen.

I think after my fixes to spell issue it should be improved, so you can check if after my fixes it works better:
    https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    I think after my fixes to spell issue it should be improved, so you can check if after my fixes it works better:
    https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha
    Thank you very much! I should be able to try shortly.

Thanks, Corun! That did it. I'm going to open it up and see if I can figure out how to use the PFRPG - Spellbook by Farnaby/Tanor, instead of the PFRPG Archive Spells one. This will save from needing two spell mods.

Thread Information