DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 25 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Had a few things up the pipeline, but I got around to putting out the fixes. Something tells me that there may be errors for attack lines that don't contain a +# or -#. I've checked the likely contenders such as swarms / grenade launchers but just putting it out there.

Update 1.21
    - Fixed: Character code issue (Thanks KevenSimmons)
    - Fixed: DropIter only delimiting on alpha numeric names (Thanks KevenSimons).

See Github for the newest update.

Why isn't this on the official list of extensions? Is it 3.2 compatible now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Why isn't this on the official list of extensions?
    It is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Man am I going blind? Sorry trenloe!

Is it working on 3.2.3 ?? Cant seen to intall correctly i suppose...

It works, if the zipping process is too complicated, you can just download the zip from github, and drop the folder inside the zip in your extensions directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    It works, if the zipping process is too complicated, you can just download the zip from github, and drop the folder inside the zip in your extensions directory.
    I tried that but got the error:

Extension: Creaturegen-master
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (cgen/xml/windows/cgen_window.xml)

EDIT:
    The error was that this extension dows not work with Advanced Bestiary (that does something similiar).
    Last edited by dantedoom; February 18th, 2017 at 03:05.

Yea, they don't play well together as they essentially perform the same function at different magnitudes and scope. I don't have the advanced bestiary so I don't know where they conflict outside of claiming the same real-estate on the NPC widow list for their launch areas.

the AB extension is a bare importer with some factory elements to apply templates iirc, mine is a bit more tailored so pick specific details. If you want a 3pp solution try trenloe's importer via library but it'll only work on windows.

Put CreatureGen.ext into extension folder created in by zip instructions and GitHub. Not working, FG does not recognize the extension.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Put CreatureGen.ext into extension folder created in by zip instructions and GitHub. Not working, FG does not recognize the extension.
    It means you are zipping it wrong.
    Just put the unpacked folder in there instead.
    Simpler and less likely to make a mistake.

Thread Information