Joshua Stream Pre
Page 24 of 25 First ... 1422232425 Last
  1. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I can set it up to ignore that part in searching for the spell.
    APG, ARG, UM... what am I missing?
    This is actually hard question, as there is huge potential for the sources of such things:
    Hardcovers include:
    Advanced Class Guide(ACG?) Horror Adventures(HA?), Monster/NPC/Villain Codex, Ultimate Wilderness(UW), Ultimate Intrigue(UI), Ultimate Combat?(UC). Mythic Adventures, Occult Adventures.

    Planar adventures was quite late in development so probably can be skipped.
    I am not aware if there exists comprehensive list of shortcuts.

    Probably companion books such as Adventurers Armory 1/2(I saw stat block with AA2 spell I think, but could have confused with other edition), Campaign Settings. Book of the damned had it's own shortcut afair. Somewhere. Or maybe I am wrong.


    Ah and Adventures Paths can refer to previous books in the series, but I've just checked and at least in Reign of Winter standard is to use * instead of shortcut.
    I will do some googling and possibly try to compile some master list. Might take a while.

    Final list based on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...8c/edit#gid=0:

    Abbreviation - Book
    UM - Ultimate Magic
    APG - Advanced Players Guide
    OA - Occult Adventures
    UI - Ultimate Intrigue
    ISWG - Inner Sea World Guide
    UW - Ultimate Wilderness
    ARG - Advanced Race Guide
    HA - Horror Adventures
    UC - Ultimate Combat
    MA - Mythic Adventures
    ACG - Advanced Class Guide
    AP75 - Adventure path #75, exists only once in this excel so might be problem with excel.
    MC - Monster Codex
    D - Domain
    M - Mythic variant of a spell
    Last edited by Corun; March 6th, 2021 at 13:31.

  2. #232
    {deleted}
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; March 5th, 2021 at 00:19.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

  3. #233
    .
    can anyone help me figure out this extension...

    i reviewed this thread up to post #215 (October 27th, 2020, 08:27 #215 - RobboNJ69, which was a reply to #214).

    then i think after post #215, it switched to another topic, about another extension? (i'm so confused lol)

    anyway, i was able to get the extension to populate spells, but the feedback in chat dialog is that it cannot match any spells from the spellbook (i.e. PFRPG - Spellbook).
    as a result, it just populated spells with exact names from my imported text, and no spells' stats that would be included if dragged from PFRPG - Spellbook.

    thx
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  4. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    .
    can anyone help me figure out this extension...

    i reviewed this thread up to post #215 (October 27th, 2020, 08:27 #215 - RobboNJ69, which was a reply to #214).

    then i think after post #215, it switched to another topic, about another extension? (i'm so confused lol)

    anyway, i was able to get the extension to populate spells, but the feedback in chat dialog is that it cannot match any spells from the spellbook (i.e. PFRPG - Spellbook).
    as a result, it just populated spells with exact names from my imported text, and no spells' stats that would be included if dragged from PFRPG - Spellbook.

    thx
    Post 216 is talking about the same extension, but Corun made a new version that fixes some issues with Unity.
    https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

    It's the same extension, but Corun's 'version'.

    Then I chimed in because Corun mentioned using my extension to fill the spell details. #224-231 include some discussion about a patch I made to my Upgrade NPC Actions extension to help with Corun's usecase.
    This part probably should have been had in my thread.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  5. #235
    My experience has been that the CreatureGen extension will only populate spell data from the "PFRGP Archive Spells" module.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

  6. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    My experience has been that the CreatureGen extension will only populate spell data from the "PFRGP Archive Spells" module.
    This is correct. You can use my extension after the fact to add automation from PFRPG - Spellbook, but this extension requires the module that KevenSimmons attached.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  7. #237

    .
    thx much @KevenSimmons & @bmos for the short-handed version clarification.

    there are so many moving parts and extensions (and i do appreciate all the efforts from community members in making them)... it makes my head hurt X-D

    i think i will simplify my life and stick with manually adding spells from the farnaby mod.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  8. #238
    Hello,
    Any one else getting an error message with the Creature Generator?

    "Error when populating character record: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:726: attempt to index field 'prepared' (a userdata value)"

    I'm using the new version Corun uploaded
    https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

    Is this not the correct version to use? Thanks!

  9. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello,
    Any one else getting an error message with the Creature Generator?

    "Error when populating character record: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:726: attempt to index field 'prepared' (a userdata value)"

    I'm using the new version Corun uploaded
    https://github.com/Corun-Kail/KenL-C...ag/v1.82-alpha

    Is this not the correct version to use? Thanks!
    My version is just a bug fix for most recent version of this extension :P

    What other extensions do you use with this? Could you provide me with monster statblock that has this problem?

  10. #240
    Hey Corun,
    Sorry for the sloppy post. I should have tried it with out the other extensions...

    It was doing it with any spell caster from either the official SRD or d20PFSRD.

    I disabled all other extensions and it is working, though it doesn't find some domain abilities (no biggie on that).

    I'll go through and methodically turn on the others to figure out where the issue is. Thanks for the fast reply.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in