DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 25 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Talen if it looks something like:
    \extensions\creaturegen\files
    or
    \extensions\creaturegen.ext

Make sure its the correct \extensions folder that FG is looking for...
    and make sure you are loading this for Pathfinder of course!

Thanks Damned - all my other extensions are showing as a clickable option - just not this one.....
    Last edited by Talen; March 14th, 2017 at 02:14.

That certainly looks correct.

Once you produced the .ext zipped file, you placed it inside the extensions folder, and you ensured you were in the proper folder by either opening it from the FG launch screen or from the Windows Fantasy Grounds launch option to open the fantasy grounds data folder?

Just to make sure I wasnt crazy (well as far as this is concerned) I used the directory link from the FG launch screen and placed the ext there. Same result. Also tried with the uncompressed folder - same result.

OK, can you please post a screenshot of your FG data folder and another of your extensions folder contents (with the ext file in there)?

This is weird. It's not like you are a newb here or anything.

Blog Entries
    Ok I deleted mine and did it again just in case there was an error in the downloaded files but it all works.
    Just in case - the Extension Name lists as Creature Gen and when you load the campaign it will just show the one line+logo

I started a new campaign and everything works as expected - thanks for trouble shooting....I guess my old campaign file may be corrupted - but all is well now. Thanks for trouble shooting with me!

Was your old campaign PF or 3.5? it might have been something other than PF.

It was 3.5....I hadn't given any thought and had just assumed 3.5 and PFRPG were interchangeable.

Is this not working with FG 3.3?

I know it [3.3] was just pushed recently and I haven't had to use it [CGen] lately, but now I'm back in data entry mode and would like to use it, but it's not showing in my list of extensions even though the .ext is in the correct folder.

Any help appreciated.

Thread Information