DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Man, this is awesome stuff and just in time for me to try scrounging up interest in a SW game. And a good to tell the wife why I'll need another monitor.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I love this update, particularly the filters in the new tabs - feels like I will be able to chuck loads of scenarios into one campaign and still retain something resembling control over it all!

Can anyone tell me what the Story Templates window is for?

I just added a wiki entry for this topic.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...tory_Templates

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Except we need to test it with players, so if you warn your players before hand there may be problems and they are happy to help debug errors then all is good, used to run a lot of my games in test mode for that reason...
    That said I am not running a SW game until FGCon9 and that will be in Live mode!
    Where is the ideal place to report Savage Worlds 3.2 related bugs? Just found a few myself:
    - FX and Modifiers windows are blank for players (Actually I never got to make effects work on player side, but modifiers were actually useful)
    - Players won't see Groups. Example: As a DM when I open Races, Edges or any of the new windows I can select a Group to sort those by module. Players can only see either (All) or (None).
    - 50 Fathoms races won't show up on Races menu.
    - Hellfrost "Human" race is actually named "Heath Elf", probably has been there forever but only the update made me notice.
    - If a player create a new sheet the "unskilled" skill won't be created until a DM opens their sheet and visit the skills tab. Powers won't work properly until the DM visit that character's Powers tab (power icons won't show and it won't be possible to run power tests from it). - Actually I THINK this is not a 3.2 related bug but it's minor stuff that has a workaround.

Thanks for reporting. You can just report them in the v3.2 thread for now, and I'll either handle them or pass them to the SW developers.

I've got these on my list now.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information