STAR TREK 2d20

Link has been taken down...

This is a token collection I've acquired and made over time since I started playing with Fantasy Grounds and other VTT's. You want a dead polar bear? How about an Orc tavern keeper? No... maybe a flying gorilla or a cow? This collection has whatever you need for any world you plan on running. What? You want female servants and unicorns too? It has it...
    Some of the portrait tokens are double, but only a small amount. Maybe 50 out of all 8000+ in my file. Some names are just odd too. Like some of the Beholders are called Many Eyes. i just don't have the time to go through them and rename everything and put in specific orders. If you do have the time, please upload the folders and share it.
    And I would acknowledge the people I got them from, but honestly, I don't even remember because of all the work it took to get and for me make a lot of these. Sorry...
    Last edited by EugenicCleansing; September 18th, 2016 at 15:09. Reason: So people don't waste their time.

Sorry, but until you can verify that you are not distributing copyright material; I'm going to have to remove this link.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If you say so...
    Last edited by EugenicCleansing; September 18th, 2016 at 14:49.

Sorry, but we're very careful about making sure anything shared on these forums is not breaching copyright/being shared without the originating author/artist's permission. It's nice that you wanted to share with the community, but unless we're completely sure the material can be legally shared we're going to have to take it down. Sorry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    ...anything shared on these forums is not breaching copyright/being shared without the originating author/artist's permission.
    Why tell me twice? I got the jiff the first time Zacchaeus said something. Did I complain? No... Did it look like I didn't understand his statement? I guess so.

Terribly sorry. "If you say so..." sounded like a sarcastic reply and I was just expanding on why we don't allow material. Glad you got it the first time. :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It was not stated that way at all or in any derogatory manner actually. I had no reason to argue the matter of the case if that's the way it goes, so, that's why I stated it that manner. My apologies that you took it that way. Now, my second remark was in that manner because I felt like you were just putting your two cents in for the sake of feeling the need to speak up at a time that there was no reason to. I just didn't realize I wasn't allowed to share open source material because of the licensing and so forth. Now I know... My mess up. Won't happen again.
    Last edited by EugenicCleansing; September 18th, 2016 at 17:52.

Thread Information