FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    My group has cleared level 1 and is delving into level 2.

As a general rule, the magic items are directly from an AD&D level with no changes for 5e (which is not rob2e's responsibility in my opinion). So are wildly inappropriate for the level the characters will get them in 5e and need to be adjusted before your players get their hands on them. +3 armor, wand of fireballs with 20 charges that recharges, etc. So if you are running it in 5e, be prepared to cut down the magic items so they work with the bonuses expected in 5e.
    I didn't see (for some reason) post #38 from 2/9/17. I could clean up those changes. The problem will be I don't have a list of backers (so I know who to distribute it to). Here's why...

For those of you that don't know the story on this adventure development -

I was commissioned by Scott Taylor to convert the adventure to FG. We did not follow proper procedure with Smiteworks (I was a noob and didn't understand until Doug cast a spell on me to cure my confusion). As anyone knows (now) there are specific procedures for Kickstarter projects in conjunction with Smiteworks. Namely, the author must contact Smiteworks regarding the development, and the developer (ME in this case) should DOUBLE CHECK whether that's been properly executed. In the case of "The Complete Roslof Campaign", Smiteworks ended up being left out. I wasn't privy to any conversations or copied emails, but it's easy to say things were not properly handled (I include myself as part of that for not being diligent and just trusting everything was fine).

Scott eventually decided to just distribute the FG .MOD file himself rather than complete the process for going through the Smiteworks store. So when I sent him the product, he distributed it. I never received any feedback about errors until now (here in this thread). As a matter of fact, I never received any feedback of any kind. I offered (and still offer) to maintain error correction, but again, all I can do is send him the file and hope he redistributes. This is exactly what I will do.

This also addresses (probably) the answer to why we don't see anything regarding post #38.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    For those of you that don't know the story on this adventure development -

I was commissioned by Scott Taylor to convert the adventure to FG. We did not follow proper procedure with Smiteworks (I was a noob and didn't understand until Doug cast a spell on me to cure my confusion). As anyone knows (now) there are specific procedures for Kickstarter projects in conjunction with Smiteworks. Namely, the author must contact Smiteworks regarding the development, and the developer (ME in this case) should DOUBLE CHECK whether that's been properly executed. In the case of "The Complete Roslof Campaign", Smiteworks ended up being left out. I wasn't privy to any conversations or copied emails, but it's easy to say things were not properly handled (I include myself as part of that for not being diligent and just trusting everything was fine).

Scott eventually decided to just distribute the FG .MOD file himself rather than complete the process for going through the Smiteworks store. So when I sent him the product, he distributed it. I never received any feedback about errors until now (here in this thread). As a matter of fact, I never received any feedback of any kind. I offered (and still offer) to maintain error correction, but again, all I can do is send him the file and hope he redistributes. This is exactly what I will do.

This also addresses (probably) the answer to why we don't see anything regarding post #38.
    Thanks for the information on this. I was just about to ask why it wasn't on the Smiteworks "store".

I was going to ask how we could buy it also. Hopefully you get the details worked out so all of us can enjoy it or is there somewhere we can purchase this at?
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    I was going to ask how we could buy it also. Hopefully you get the details worked out so all of us can enjoy it or is there somewhere we can purchase this at?
    You'd have to contact Scott Taylor (https://artofthegenre.com/) if you want to purchase the FG module.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information