DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Ok...Just bought the Ultimate version along with the RMC on Saturday.....I am watching tutorials on how to run Fantasy Ground since I have never used it before.
    I also dug out my Rolemaster books to refresh my memory on how to play...it has been almost 20 years since I played.
    I started playing Rolemaster in 1985 while I was in the Air Force. I could never find anyone to play this game since I got out of the Military.

I will have a game ready to run in maybe a week or 2...depending on how fast I can learn FG

Well if you need any help let me know, I having been playing it for a few months and im still learning stuff

Been playing with the Character Creation to start refreshing my memory.....slow going at first but I am learning. Been looking for RMC videos on youTube...so far only finding playing secessions.....not so much with the FC mechanics with the RMC ruleset....

Been along time as well since i have even made a RM character. Well *** stated if you need help or want me to make a character together let me know

It can be rather clunky at first but after playing a bit with it, coupled with reading the manual for character creation, you will get there in no time.

The tricky thing for me was in making sure to click into each book's weapons/spells and dragging them into the Combat tab in order to link them up with the proper tables that the GM will use behind the scenes, to cross reference on the tables/crits.
    I'll look into recording my newest PC creation in a game and share if it is in time with where you guys/gals may be at in a few weeks.

I will say this, though, that the RM group here has a bunch of fans going back as long as you guys have been in it, and they are very generous with their time in helping new RM GMs/Players get into the game!
    See y'online, some time.

Blog Entries
    Man... if only I had an extra free evening during the week I'd be all over this. Stretched thin as it is however....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

@corrum I published a free adventure module here, a long time ago. It might give you hints and tips in quickly creating an adventure layout for Rolemaster, especially if your just starting out.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Goblin-Raiders

Blog Entries
    I may be starting a small game in the near future.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Keep me updated about the game. I love Rolemaster and would love to get into a game.

Thread Information