DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG-Con 9 Savage Worlds Games

As an excuse to advertise my game I decided to start a thread was all us savages can post and ask any questions (if needed) for the Savage Worlds Games at FG-Con 9.

So here's mine:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/savage...ificent-seven/

This first part of my Deadlands Magnificent Seven trilogy (the same as I ran at Dragon Meet in 2015, online at this year and at the UK Games Expo this year as well, so if I have not tweaked it yet, it never will be!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm

The heroes are asked to accompany Dr. Albert Mars to the distant desert world of Omariss 7. There he hopes to capture the mysterious and legendary “death worm.” A local war complicates the matter, so the JumpCorp team will need all its wits to survive this dangerous expedition.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-la...ss-death-worm/
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm

The heroes are asked to accompany Dr. Albert Mars to the distant desert world of Omariss 7. There he hopes to capture the mysterious and legendary “death worm.” A local war complicates the matter, so the JumpCorp team will need all its wits to survive this dangerous expedition.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-la...ss-death-worm/

LAST PARSEC! I'm so in for that. Do players have to register at FG-Con site or is that just for the GMs and the events will be exported to the FG Calendar?

Blog Entries
    You have to register on the site.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    So here's mine:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/savage...ificent-seven/

This first part of my Deadlands Magnificent Seven trilogy (the same as I ran at Dragon Meet in 2015, online at this year and at the UK Games Expo this year as well, so if I have not tweaked it yet, it never will be!)
    Man, that's right about the time I get off work so not sure I can make it until closer to that date. Hopefully, I'll know sooner rather than later and go ahead and sign up.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Second event posted. Badabing Badaboom!
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/badabing-badaboom/

And Jaime and I over at The Wild Die Podcast will be hosting a special event on Twitch with a special guest from Pinnacle Entertainment Group! https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-wi...eadlands-noir/

I will be running a game to get a super powered gaming fix in. It's the beginning of Necessary Evil:Breakout set primarily in the DC Comics Universe.

Darkseid has conquered the earth and Gotham has been placed under an impenetrable barrier. Amanda Waller's Intel network learned of Darkseid's plan and managed to place taskForce X (otherwise known as The Suicide Squad) in Gotham before the cordon went up. You are the Squad....what do you do?

Im new to gm'ing for savage worlds (but not fantasy grounds). If there are any SW gm's out there that would like to go through a table zero run of the tale and help me with advice on running SW within fg and testing my adventure setup, I'd be most appreciative of the assistance. Give me a shout if you're willing.

Thanks you for the run through Mask! Your help is much appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Anytime! Thanks for running a game for FGCon!

Still hoping for a Savage to run something like War of the Dead, cos I'd like to try SW for first time AND I have a TWD fix I need taken care of.

Although, also interested in seeing the Deadlands world as a second place pref although if time permits will try other.

Thread Information