FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I am using v3.3.0, and having an issue with the localhost settings not using the default /tvsize of my TV. Every map has to be set, and each map has a different size /tvsize to use for it to make it fit correctly. It's very strange!

Quote Originally Posted by FatHighlander View Post
    I am using v3.3.0, and having an issue with the localhost settings not using the default /tvsize of my TV. Every map has to be set, and each map has a different size /tvsize to use for it to make it fit correctly. It's very strange!
    More info please. I use this all the time (using it for a face-to-face Savage Worlds game in 30 minutes) and haven't seen any issues like this.

What /tvsize setting are you using?

Do you set the grid on each map correctly for that specific map, before using the right-click resize on that map on the player side? You need to do the right-click menu resize on each map once opened, and do it on the player side - it doesn't open already resized.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's a 32 inch 720 Vizio TV, so I have experimented with 33 or 34. I do set the grid on the match by right clicking and selecting resize on the player side.

But on some maps it doesn't grid correctly and if i change /tvsize slightly it helps on that particular map. Just seemed odd to me...

Quote Originally Posted by FatHighlander View Post
    But on some maps it doesn't grid correctly and if i change /tvsize slightly it helps on that particular map. Just seemed odd to me...
    What size is the grid in pixels you set on these maps? What dimensions are the maps you're using? For two maps that require changes to make the 1 inch grid fit on the TV, please provide:
    1) Dimensions of each of the maps.
    2) The grid pixel size you set on each image.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

v3.3.0b - May 9th, 2017: Very minor update. Resize to grid functionality now caters for dynamic toolbars and different sized image window frames to display the full, resized, image.

Using the extension with Weird Wars Rome (Savage Worlds) last night:

Are those Arknight tokens? How do you like them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Are those Arknight tokens? How do you like them?
    Yeah, they are their Flat Plastic Miniatures. I quite like them - good for taking a lot of minis with you when traveling. The main issue is that it can be hard to distinguish details/features on similar mini art. Especially if lighting isn't great. In these situations it's good to use different colour or numbered bases to help identify specific characters.

Blog Entries
    The important observation;
    M&M's, Reese's Pieces, AND Bugles? Are you crazy?

Looks lovely, thanks for sharing Why is it I enjoy looking at pictures of other playing, but can never make myself watch other play (i.e. I can't do a Twitch stream or YouTube video!)?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    ...good for taking a lot of minis with you when traveling....
    I don' believe you, You don't go places in the physical world, T.R.E.N.L.O.E, you are an AI in the interwebs designed by Doug to help us with all your Fantasy Grounds problems. The only place you go is cyberspace. Your CPU is located in Colorado and the only guy who knew where that was went for a party at Snoop and Willie's and was never seen again. Don't think your foolin' any one ('cept maybe LordEntrails) with those high resolution junk food graphics, we know that is just for appearances.

Thread Information