5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent Signorini View Post
    Not working for me. The extension is installed and when I type /tvsize 32 1080 the chat window just accepts it.
    Do the chat command on the GM instance.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Do the chat command on the GM instance.
    Well, I’ll be.

Perfect 1” squares. (I even checked.)

Thanks!

This extension causes unity to no longer display the toolbar unless the map is made a background image - turning the extension off allows the map toolbar to work in smaller floating windows again. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    This extension causes unity to no longer display the toolbar unless the map is made a background image - turning the extension off allows the map toolbar to work in smaller floating windows again. Just a heads up.
    Thanks for the heads up. At this point this extension is for FG Classic only. I have little intention to look into updating it for FG Unity until Unity actually releases.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

it seems to crash with certain campaigns. Any idea how thats possible?
    Last edited by Stuggesjoerd; July 2nd, 2020 at 11:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuggesjoerd View Post
    it seems to crash with certain campaigns. Any idea how thats possible?
    More information please.

What version of FG (Unity or Classic)?
    What ruleset?
    What other extensions are you running?
    Exactly what happens?
    How big (pixel width x height) are the images that cause the problem?

New here, wondering if anyone is aware of something like this that will work in FGU? Thanks!

Welcome to the FG forums turdIII!

Quote Originally Posted by turdIII View Post
    New here, wondering if anyone is aware of something like this that will work in FGU? Thanks!
    Updated the extension to v3.3.6 for testing in FGU. I don't use FGU for anything other than testing, so not sure how well this works with the in-depth image functionality. Please try the new v3.3.6 extension in post #1.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 13th, 2020 at 05:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Updated the extension to v3.3.6 for testing in FGU. I don't use FGU for anything other than testing, so not sure how well this works with the in-depth image functionality. Please try the new v3.3.6 extension in post #1.
    Thanks, Trenloe! Didn't get a chance to test this out until today, but it works wonderfully so far (as far as I can tell; I haven't attempted anything 'advanced' as I am a fairly new FG user). It will definitely make map use more seamless for my games, thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by turdIII View Post
    Thanks, Trenloe! Didn't get a chance to test this out until today, but it works wonderfully so far (as far as I can tell; I haven't attempted anything 'advanced' as I am a fairly new FG user). It will definitely make map use more seamless for my games, thanks again!
    Great! Thanks for giving it a test run.

Thread Information