DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Introduction: Test Run: New players welcome. Full license is required.

FG License: GM has Full, thus a full is required to play.
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day Wednesday
    EDT: Wed 8pm
    CDT: Wed 7pm
    PDT: Wed 5pm
    UK: Thurs 1am
    JST: Thurs 9am
    AEST: Thurs 10am

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with starting equipment and a potion of healing
    Character restrictions: Core; non-core needs DM approval.

Details of your scenario: This will be a test run of my opening for my campaign, all players are welcome and I will accept up to 8 players. If you want to pre make characters, you are more than welcome. Starting level 1.
    The Hook:
    You have returned to Waterdeep to bury, old Hodge. This man told you stories in your youth, and brought bread and cheese to you and your friends growing up. A letter reached you just two days ago and you felt compelled to go see your old friend off into the after life.
    What to expect:
    This campaign is equal parts who done it, and stop the bad guys.
    The Game:
    There will be traps, puzzles, and riddles. Fights of the most epic nature and moments of heroic valor.

For the price of only 4-5 hours a Sunday you can be a part of this.

Any questions please PM me or leave me a message here.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2141
    Last edited by Morkelb; August 17th, 2016 at 05:25.

I am in. I am a bit confused as to when we play. Is it just Sundays?

Wilkeskyle there is two parts of this, tonight Wednesday evening. Is a 1 time adventure, for anyone that is interested... It is the essential first "adventure of my campaign"....

The campaign itself plays, Sunday morning and it is looking for 3 more players currently. That is going to play Sunday Mornings EDT. Both are posted in looking for group.

Ok. I unfortunately work 24 hours today. And this Sunday I am white water rafting. Maybe another game some time.

I'm absolutely down to do this. Sunday morning are perfect for me. let me know what i need and where to meet and Ill be there.

nickchinn I am sending you an invite to the Sunday Morning Campaign then.. That is not a one shot so you know....

Multiple Spots still open for this game, Server opens for character creation at 7pm EDT.

What about Sunday campaign? I have no idea when that starts and that he day after tomorrow. I can create a character today and have it ready but what time do I log in and have my dice warm?

nickchinn I invited you to the Sunday Morning Game.

Thread Information