DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    In FGU DnD 5E there is no need for an extension currently or to create a PC sheet for an NPC.
    All you need to do is add an empty PC sheet to the party sheet before distributing XP and loot. You do not need to fill out stats or anything.
    I just tested it myself with an empty sheet which I named Test NPC, which is the only modification I made to the otherwise empty sheet.
    I didnt even bother adding a portrait or token.
    That being said, I have no experience with any other system or even FGC.

yes.. all you need is an empty character sheet... maybe a name if you want.. but that's it... you can pop it into the party sheet when you want to divy up gold etc, and remove it quickly if you want to give the PCs all the experience

Hi
    Really helpful extension but I get an error on the console when starting up with 5e NPC to PC extension enabled. It states "Unable to locate extension file. [5e NPC to PC] [ps/template_ps.xml]". However the extension still appears to work. Do you have any idea how I can get rid of this error?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Hi
    Really helpful extension but I get an error on the console when starting up with 5e NPC to PC extension enabled. It states "Unable to locate extension file. [5e NPC to PC] [ps/template_ps.xml]". However the extension still appears to work. Do you have any idea how I can get rid of this error?
    Just wondering if anyone else has this error and if so have you managed to resolve it?

The author of the extension hasn't been around for a while. It no longer works from what I can see on this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information