5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: SW - A Keg for Dragon - Sun 5PM GMT

FG License: Ultimate (you can play my games even with the demo)
    Game System: Savage Worlds

Day of week and time: Sundays, 7th August, 5:00 PM GMT
    Duration: Single session (4-6 hours long)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
    Character restrictions: Pregens, if you want a specific character, let me know beforehand.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say 50/50

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2117

Northpoint is a remote village with no particular claim to fame other than its location in the foothills of the Ridgeline Mountains, home to an ancient dwarven kingdom known for its potent whiskey. Our heroes are traveling there to visit an old friend, an acquaintance, or to follow up on some rumor of your choosing when they are drawn into the village's dilemma. The Iron Legion, a vicious tribe of imperialistic orcs, has recently begun to threaten the villagers, and have already cut off most travel along the North Road. Their intent is clear-the conquest of Northpoint. For some reason, the Compact of Clipwing has not been honored, and the dragon that protects the village is nowhere to be seen. The question is, why?

It will be my first time running a Savage Worlds game so things might be a bit rough at times Savage Worlds is a fairly simple system, so it shouldn't matter if you're familiar with it or not, beginners are of course welcome.

The game settings is generic fantasy, so we have elves, dwarves, orcs, goblins and the occasional dragon.

So if you are interested in playing, please post here on the forum as well as on the calendar. If you have any questions, ask away.

Here's hoping for a good game.
    Last edited by Nemori; August 5th, 2016 at 10:49.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

It sounds like a fun one shot (applied on calendar). I'm very open to character type so a pre-gen assignment would be fine by me.

Hello and welcome aboard I have eight pregens taken from this PDF: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/79968, it should be a decent selection I hope.

Sadly this clashes with another game I have on Sunday evening.

Have fun though. Nice to see you running SW
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

That's a pity. I thought we could at least save some whiskey for you, but I'm afraid the dragon might drink it all. Next time then

I'd love to join in. I've signed up on the calender and am willing to play anything you give me.

Blog Entries
    Tell ya what, I won't sign up on the calendar which would take up space and make someone else think the slot is taken but if you want to put me as a distant alternate that'd be cool. There's probably a 90% chance I won't be able to make it, but if my current plans go awry (and they frequently have been lately) then I'd love to hop in if there's still an empty slot.

I have not played Savage Worlds, so this might be fun. A pregen is fine by me

Welcome aboard guys, Savage Worlds is fun. As a matter of fact, it is "Fast! Furious! Fun!"

It is actually quite interesting as it plays and feels very differently from D20 games - in fact you get to roll almost every other die except for d20 You'll see.

Talyn: Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Let's hope you can make it.

I'm keen if there's still a space. Sunday works. Timezone: AEST
    Not enough time for another combat encounter ... stall with some background story.

Thread Information