DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Equipment Lists

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darq View Post
    Actually you are supposed to pull it out of the Core Savage Worlds Deluxe (Needed to play WotD) which has a couple dozen melee weapons and around 50 ranged weapons. If you look at the NPC stats, you will also see weapons in their gear statted out. Improvised weapon rules can be found on page 73 of SWD.
    I don't have the PDF for SW so I'm just going off of what I see in FG. Would what you're referencing fall under the Player's Guide - Chapter Two - Armor Table / Ranged Weapons Table / Special Weapons Table / Hand Weapons Table ?

If so, this takes me back to my thought that I must be missing something.

Thanks for that.

I'm still jumping on that Kickstarter though.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Yes, and Improvised Weapons are in the Player's Guide - Chapter 3 - Situational Combat Rules.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I don't have the PDF for SW so I'm just going off of what I see in FG. Would what you're referencing fall under the Player's Guide - Chapter Two - Armor Table / Ranged Weapons Table / Special Weapons Table / Hand Weapons Table ?

If so, this takes me back to my thought that I must be missing something.

Thanks for that.

I'm still jumping on that Kickstarter though.
    You have the SW Deluxe Player Guide as part of the setting don't you? Click the Library button (lower right corner). If SW Deluxe Player Guide isn't there, click the Modules button (Lower left corner of the Library screen), Find the SW Deluxe Player Guide and pull the little book icon open. When you close the activation pop up, you should see the SW Deluxe Player Guide on the left side. Click it and all the available data lists will fill the right pane. Scroll down to "Ranged Weapon Table" and click it. Happy shopping! (I assume you have created a Savage Worlds Campaign).

Thread Information