DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Morkelb, keep in mind that this is a PFS CORE game and so only the CRB, Season Guide, and Character Traits web enhancement are used.

If you need more information, you can download the guide here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

That will have all the information you need in creating characters.

If you're not able to get a character together in time, there are several Pregenerated characters that can be used as well.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'm flexible on waiting to see if anyone else is interested but do agree that we don't have to force this one as we know Blackfoot is interested.

Let's see if we can get 4 folks by start time.

Current party mix would be a Tier 3-4.

I built him solely out of the CRB, just to be safe. I didn't want to get two crazy / fancy until I learn more of the lingo. However Thorn is made and ready to go.

howdy, there seems to be a problem, I was trying to connect to your game and it appears there is a game running with the same alias some how. Also are we using TS for this game? Can not find a mention of it any where.

PFS community games on FG use TeamSpeak unless the GM/Players make other arrangements. The Server Name and Password for them are in my signature block.

Make sure that you have your timezone set up correctly on your Profile so that the times shown on the calendar are correct for you. This game is not due to start until 2pm EST.

This assumes it will run at all. We only have 3 people signed up so far and no character XMLs posted at this point.

Server is now up. I'll go create a Teamspeak channel.

Hey there - I am a few minutes behind getting on line as was stuck out on the road. Be there soon..

One part down. More to go some day. Thanks for running this, Dave. Mortimer was happy to be along with such a famous party of adventurers.

I'll need a PFS Character number to assign the Chronicle for JWMK's pregen. It will have to be either a new character or one that's 3rd or 4th level as that was your pregen level. It doesn't necessarily have to be a CORE character.

If it's a new character, you don't actually need to decide on anything yet or create the character. I just need the number and you can stack up some of these pregen credits to build it up later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by d1wright View Post
    It will have to be either a new character or one that's 3rd or 4th level as that was your pregen level. It doesn't necessarily have to be a CORE character..
    For a CORE game... the number needs to be either for a level 1 character or a Level 4 (the level of the pregen.. not the tier of the scenario) and must be CORE... it can change to Standard later.. but it has to be CORE when applied to the chronicle.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information