STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes, there's still space left. Please sign up at the calendar (link is in the first post in the thread), you'll be able to find the server information there.
    Last edited by Nemori; August 7th, 2016 at 02:27.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Sorry, but I had to drop. Life (work) gets in the way sometimes. I hope it goes well and you all have a good time.

I'd love to join. I'm a beginner; got interested recently as I tried to help my son learn how to play. Looking forward to seeing how the game is really played. Helping my son, I've played a few of the pregen characters from Lost mine of Phandelver. Willing to play any character.

I am up for this. Player count looks like 2 right now confirmed. With another 2 pending.

Pregen is ok and makes for a easy start if this first time running Savage Worlds. Will be logged into Teamspeak as Lonewolf.
    Might cut it fine on joining the table because I am coming straight out of another session. However I will be there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemori View Post
    Yes, there's still space left. Please sign up at the calendar (link is in the first post in the thread), you'll be able to find the server information there.
    Sorry I didn't realise at first that it would mean a 3am game in AEST. At that time I'd be in no fit state to learn Savage Worlds and be a good party member. Thanks for getting back to me and I hope I can try Savage Worlds in the future.
    Not enough time for another combat encounter ... stall with some background story.

Jorthain: No problem, life does that sometimes

Dodgy Caspian: Ok. A small tip, the calendar entry converts the time to the timezone you have set on your profile. It's really handy, usually the first thing I check when looking at a LFG posting.

valiantcosmos: Happy to have you on board. The scenario should be quite beginner friendly, so no worries there. Just FYI as you were mentioning the Lost Mine of Phandelver, this is Savage Worlds game, not D&D 5E (just that you are not surprised ) The rules are a bit different and therefore the game has slightly different flow. But it's still fantasy roleplaying and lots of fun.

Lonewolf: Ok, I'll keep that in mind and we'll wait for you if necessary.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Hi Nemori,
    Thanks for being so welcoming. Didn't realize when I signed up that the game system wasn't D&D 5E so I'm going to drop out. Maybe I'll get a chance to join one of your campaigns another time.

Thread Information