Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 24 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hmm, never thought about that. I might think about running one of the Legendary Games ones over two days. Has such a thing been done before - it would require the same chaps to be available over two days, or maybe afternoon and evening of the same day.
    PFS (Pathfinder Society Organized Play) multi-part scenarios have been ran before - usually at the same time on each day, and they've usually got the same people for each session. Advertise it will in advance, make it clear it's a multi-part scenario and make it attractive to lure players into your trap... err, game.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I should be good to run 2 sessions of PFS games that weekend. We'll have to see if anyone is willing to help organize enough of a PFS response to qualify for Paizo support. There's also been talk among a few of us GMs to see if we have enough people to pull off another Multi-table event. Looking at Season 3's right now.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    I will be running Balance Disturbed and will make it available to anyone who wants to DM it as well. I'll also be running at least one of my Undermountain sessions. (All 5E)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Some people have an interest in me running Unknow Whom, the adventure I wrote. It'd be great for FG CON since players need not prepare. Characters start at level zero and build as they go. The problem is it takes about 12 hours to complete it. It may not be right for a CON setting. Would it be unheard of to run, say, three 4-hour sessions with 24 hours between? That could be done in 60 hours.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Would it be unheard of to run, say, three 4-hour sessions with 24 hours between?
    In the previous FGCon, Holognome ran three PFS scenarios that were linked by one continuous story thread (Faithless and Forgotten PFS scenarios). Each scenario ran about 4 hours and he ran each one on a different day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) during the same time slot for each day. When posting up the three sessions, he made it clear that he was looking for players to commit to all three sessions in order to experience the entire storyline.

With these expectations stated beforehand, the same group of players met up three days in a row to play all three parts and it worked out great!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Blog Entries
    ThanX bigboom. I will definitely do it then.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Hi rob2e others have also run 3 part games and whilst some of the players did all sessions some only did one or two.
    Going the other extreme... I ran a Trail of Cthulhu session at FGCon7 stating we would not finish it in the time... We couldnt organise a suitable time for pt2 so we played it 6 months later at FGCon8.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hmm, never thought about that. I might think about running one of the Legendary Games ones over two days. Has such a thing been done before - it would require the same chaps to be available over two days, or maybe afternoon and evening of the same day.
    I'd totally be there for a multi parter from a DM that I know shows up.
    hopefully, it might be Trail of the Apprentice as it is probably a good intro to play game (looking at one of the goals of FGCons) as well as for me one I want to eventually read and run for my family/friends game.

After binging Walking Dead, I'm definitely interested in seeing if any of the zombie savage worlds translate into a fun experience. definitely going to expand my horizons on at least one SW and C&C during it.

.... uh oh.... October? I just had a horrid thought, need to check online... hopefully not going on same weekend as NYComicCon?

Glad you got this posted before GenCon!!!

It's great to be able to tell people that want to try FG that they can do FGCON in October and give them dates. Also tell them that it is completely free and wide range of games will be run.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreun View Post
    I will be running two games, thanks for the early notice
    I'll play! Now I have to give some thought to my character.....

May Ill run a session this one...not sure

early days yet..
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information