Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Little Sewer behind the spider cove

This is a map I created for the campaign i'm mastering atm. Hope you will like it.

Attachment 14877

That's really awesome, looks great! You could totally use that in a Ninja Turtles game too!

What software did you use to create that?

You could totally use that in a Ninja Turtles game too!
    Lol, I didn't think about it but yeah! That's true!

I used Photoshop. I tried several tools to create map for my d&d campaign but in the end I always stepped back to Photoshop. Imo it give you more freedom.

How do you do all the textures and objects in Photoshop? Do you create those all by hand? It's been a while since I used Photoshop but I do not recall it having crates and cobblestone street textures built in.

I used Photoshop but I do not recall it having crates and cobblestone street textures built in
    In fact it doesn't.

You can play a lot with patterns. The crates, table, stools, weaponrack are done by hand. I'm not a graphics artist but I think you can get a good result after some tests.
    The stairs ( which actually I don't like that much ) are ripped from another image and I played a bit with some filter.

I wonder if there are special plugins for photoshop to create maps like this without starting from scratch.

Very good for being done by hand from scratch!!

Many thanks, I think I will continue to post all my work so they can be reused

Very nice map!

Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    Many thanks, I think I will continue to post all my work so they can be reused
    That would be fantastic - thank you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I think Photoshop calls them brushes. I learned that on the www.cartograpbersguild.com. but I don't use PS so I can't say much more.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information