DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How do I do Hidden Pages?

I like the way the Edges are organized in the Savage Worlds Extension Library and want to do something similar in my Low Life Library. In the Library there is a link to the Page "Edges" which then has links to pages for each of the Edge Types (Background, Combat, etc). Then the edge type pages link to the actual edges themselves. The Edge Type pages don't appear in the Library list - how is that accomplished?

Blog Entries
    Its all done with the links. The page with the "Edges" literally has nothing else on it but the links to a page with the links for the various type of Edges (Background, Combat,etc.). Those pages contain the links to each edge and its own information. Very similar to a directory path on a PC. I found it far easier to open up a module in a text editor and have the same module running in FG then compare the two
    Ultimate License Holder

But how do I create the middle navigation page without them showing up in the Library? I want the "Edges" page to show up - but then I would create a series of Edge Type pages that would have the links to the edges themselves on it - but I only want that one available from the Edges page.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, I have never dealt a whole lot with the Enhanced Library Extension. If you are using that to create your Low Life entries, then I think you would have to do some manual dragging of the link box in the corner of the story entries. That will create a link to that entry on whatever page its dragged to. It might require some manual editing of links to ensure the visible/hidden status.

I am way more comfortable doing manual creation/editing than using that extension.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    You can't do that within the Enhanced Library Extension. You have to edit the xml file.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    To be honest, I have never dealt a whole lot with the Enhanced Library Extension. If you are using that to create your Low Life entries, then I think you would have to do some manual dragging of the link box in the corner of the story entries. That will create a link to that entry on whatever page its dragged to. It might require some manual editing of links to ensure the visible/hidden status.

I am way more comfortable doing manual creation/editing than using that extension.
    Ahh thank you - so the issue is creating them with the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    You can't do that within the Enhanced Library Extension. You have to edit the xml file.
    Thank you - I will spend some quality time with the tutorials!

Thread Information