DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I have to chime in on this.

Doug personally helped a friend of mine get up and going when he was having install issues.
    Went Skype with him and got it fixed after he posted about his issues.

We have now been running Temple of El Evil for about 4 sessions and really getting into it.

Couldnt have done it without the personal service.

And I really have to say something about the folks who bitch about the port forwarding issues.

Yeah its not the easiest maybe, but it works for me most of the time, and if you put some effort and intelligence into it, maybe it just might work for you.

I see a lot of folks on here offering to help people and more than a few that spend more time complaining which leads me to think they dont want to play but just complain.

Take the help, spend the time, enjoy yourself... you might just end up happy.

Blog Entries
    That is very nice. Knowing that we can bring enjoyment to others is a huge bonus to us. I am very thankful that I was in a position to acquire SmiteWorks back in 2009 and thankful to John Gregory (aka Moon Wizard) for joining up with me and doing all the amazing things he does with the rulesets and the core product. While I am often the face or front-line of the company, it wouldn't be possible without John and without the support of our amazing community members, developers and licensed publishers. I'm confident that we will continue to grow and improve for years and years to come. Thanks for being with us on this journey.

Thread Information