5E Character Create Playlist

FG Game Calendar - Local Timezone for Firefox

The find a game calendar assumes you're in the GMT timezone. This works great if you live in England, but since poor slobs like me who live in the colonies don't enjoy checking Sunday mornings for games that start Saturday evenings, I wrote a Greasemonkey script that makes the page use your local timezone.

How to install it:
    1. If you don't have the Greasemonkey addon for Firefox, go here, click "Add to Firefox", do whatever else is needed to install it, and restart your browser.
    2. Download the attachment from this post.
    3. Open it in notepad or another text editor.
    4. Press Ctrl+A to select everything.
    5. Press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    6. Navigate to the calendar in Firefox.
    7. Click the downarrow to the right of the monkeyface on your toolbar.
    8. Click "New User Script".
    9. Click "Use Script from Clipboard".
    10. Close the window that pops up.
    11. When you navigate to the game calendar, it'll be in your local timezone.
    Last edited by Fudly; September 11th, 2016 at 23:27. Reason: Script stopped working, so I fixed it.

I've had that set to mountain time. Individual games convert to MDT, but the calendar always says GMT. You're telling me the calendar is not GMT for you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudly View Post
    I've had that set to mountain time. Individual games convert to MDT, but the calendar always says GMT. You're telling me the calendar is not GMT for you?
    My apologies - the newer Calendar Calendar view does exhibit this behaviour - good find Fudly.

Thread Information