5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    MeganHunter I did upload your character sheet. But it had no token or portrait. I then saved that image to the portrait folder. So you have that pic. If you have another pic for the token I can put in my token folder. or just use that pic for both portrait and token.

So just to say what we have so far in the game. A melee warlock, A Wizard, A monk(that is not signed up in FG), someone that wants to play a druid or cleric, and lastly someone who wants to play a monk, rogue, or warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by MatangaBoots View Post
    MeganHunter I did upload your character sheet. But it had no token or portrait. I then saved that image to the portrait folder. So you have that pic. If you have another pic for the token I can put in my token folder. or just use that pic for both portrait and token.
    Sounds fine to me, my thanks! Here is a 120 pixel version of that image if it makes a better portrait. I was actually using that previous image as the token, but I can make either in any size you like, both for my character or the party (I do photoshop for a living). Thank you for all your work.
    Last edited by MeganHunter; July 26th, 2016 at 16:57.

Sorry gang, I just found out I have a work issue Friday. Hopefully, I'll come across all of you again in the future. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MatangaBoots View Post
    Hey nickabbey glad you got into the game to make a character. I am sorry I wasn't around to help you. Uhm i am just reading over your character (Kelcorin) and noticed you have a 20 INT score. Did you roll for stats? You can't point buy above 15 and after racial bonus would only give you 17. Again sorry I haven't been around much to help. You also have 5 more spells to choose. It looks like you maxed your HP. For first level this is correct to max HP. For every level after that you just take half your hit die plus one. So it should be 6+2(CON)1st level+4+2(con)2nd lvl. I know i have just been saying what is wrong. everything else looks good. you did good using FG to drag and drop in your gear features.
    Also just read your earlier post about liking rouges. The characters that you could select are not being played in the game. If you want you could play a rouge you can.
    Honestly, I don't remember if I rolled or did a point buy. I've been trying to get in to a few different games and have rolled probbaly 4 characters between PF and 5e over the last few days. But I suspect that you are right, and I probably did roll when I should have done a point buy. I'll make your corrections tonight for that character but I might roll the rogue up too just because I want to roll one up!

Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    Honestly, I don't remember if I rolled or did a point buy. I've been trying to get in to a few different games and have rolled probbaly 4 characters between PF and 5e over the last few days. But I suspect that you are right, and I probably did roll when I should have done a point buy. I'll make your corrections tonight for that character but I might roll the rogue up too just because I want to roll one up!
    OK - fixed the scores. I actually DID roll that HP - but I didn't realize we weren't rolling (or is that 5e thing I missed?) but I've updated the HP as you instructed. After spending points using this tool, my con mod was +3 so total HP is 16.
    Lvl 1: 6 + 3 = 9
    Lvl 2: d6/2 = 3 + 1 + 3 = 7

I also realized that I didn't give myself 200 GP or spend any of it. Doing that now, and adding those 5 spells. He will be good to go pretty soon.
    Last edited by nickabbey; July 27th, 2016 at 03:00.

Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    OK - fixed the scores. I actually DID roll that HP - but I didn't realize we weren't rolling (or is that 5e thing I missed?) but I've updated the HP as you instructed. After spending points using this tool, my con mod was +3 so total HP is 16.
    Lvl 1: 6 + 3 = 9
    Lvl 2: d6/2 = 3 + 1 + 3 = 7

I also realized that I didn't give myself 200 GP or spend any of it. Doing that now, and adding those 5 spells. He will be good to go pretty soon.
    Done. Checked the PHB, I was supposed to have 3 cantrips and 5 lvl 1 spells in my book, with only 3 slot available to be memorized per day/full rest. So I fixed that up and bought some gear. Looking forward to the game.

Rogue is done. I could probably re-create these in other games, but I don't have all the source books that you do - so would you mind exporting them both please and attaching their xml files to a PM. Whichever I don't use in this game, I may use in another.

thanks!

nickabbey I can send them to you after the game for sure. You will let you role for HP if you want, but I must say the are nice and give you the high average without rolling. So if you did max HP go ahead and use it.

Hey NYDnD sorry to hear that, but I will be running other one shots. So hope to see you in the future.

Thread Information