STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have put up the times we discussed for meeting. Please vote yes to any that work. If we all say yes to one of them then we will meet then. If more than 1 time is good than we will meet at the earliest date. Feel free to suggest another time.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2104
    The game calendar
    Last edited by MatangaBoots; July 31st, 2016 at 01:50.

Thank you! Sunday the 7th specifically is my nephew's b-day party, so I'll have lots of running around to do setting it up. (That weekend is a bit messy in general due to family flying in for it, but it looks like our current Friday time is early morning for me, so I think I could manage that one before everyone starts arriving.) But I should be good with two of these 3 dates, and if any more pop up I should be good for those as well. Looks like Friday morning works for everyone so far.

Wednesday isn't great for me because I'm running a pathfinder game starting at 7pm. I'd hate to have to leave our game or delay the start of mine. Sunday I have family stuff, so Friday looks best for me

See you all in the morning! (At least for me haha)

See you guys in 7 hours

Thanks for the fun intro to 5e. I liked the gameplay, but I def need more play time with the rogue (and wizard) to get a better feel for combat tactics.
    If you're recruiting any other games I'd be glad to join more one shots or AP's.

Nickabbey i do plan on more games. Sorry if tonight wasn't as fun. I know something to due with my work was bugging me. Sorry if you guys felt it. I will invite you back for another go.

Thread Information