FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Savage Worlds and Deadlands reloaded.
    I tried with a coreRPG campaign and it works awesome on this one

Here is what I get on Savage worlds deadlands : Even the cone in itself isn't the same
    cone.png
    Last edited by dragonheels; February 26th, 2018 at 14:38.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Savage Worlds and Deadlands reloaded.
    You can't change the size of the burst templates in Savage Worlds as they are coded to the size specified in the Savage Worlds rules.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seems logic, but why don't they adapt to the grid ?
    Whatever the grid scale, the cone remains the same at the screen
    Ultimate license holder

Seems logic, but why don't they adapt to the grid ?
    Whatever the grid scale, the cone remains the same at the screen
    They won't resize once drawn - that isn't possible.

Remove and redraw the cone after you've changed the grid scale.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Problem is that when I start drawing, it gets this very size automatically and nothing I can do about that...

But I've just found out that if I maintain alt key and click the 2 buttons (and not right click-pointers-cone), I can draw a cone like the one in the CoreRPG. Wider that the SW template
    Last edited by dragonheels; February 26th, 2018 at 15:01.
    Ultimate license holder

Problem is that when I start drawing, it gets this very size automatically and nothing I can do about that...
    See my response above - remove and redraw after changing the grid scale.

As I've mentioned - the cones and burst templates in Savage Worlds are hard coded to match the template sizes from the Savage Worlds rulebook.

These do size with the relevant grid size set in the Fantasy Grounds image window. But existing templates do not resize if the scale is changed after they are put on the map.

See below. These three cones were drawn after setting the grid scale to 1, 2 and 5:

Attached Images Attached Images

Got it!!!! Finally managed to make it happen. I didn't change the grid size significantly to see the difference
    My fault !
    Thanks a lot!
    Ultimate license holder

So sorry for the stupid question, but when using the templates does / can the template automatically select the targets affected by the power

Also sorry for being back a zombie thread....

Thread Information