DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

How do you do the flame/burst template powers

I got a bit of a question for you all, I am getting ready to run my first game of deadlands. How do you template of the flame attack? All I could think of was to importing a flame png and just using that, but you wouldnt have fine control over the rotation.

Blog Entries
    Right-click on the map, select pointers.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Well that just confirms i'm a dolt. Got so used to just using both mouse buttons in 5e I never even though of going to that menu lol, thanks Mask!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    Well that just confirms i'm a dolt. Got so used to just using both mouse buttons in 5e I never even though of going to that menu lol, thanks Mask!!
    Not at all... there are a lot of "hidden" features that you don't know about until you know about them... I just (re-)learned this one myself a few weeks ago.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

hello,
    Whenrigh-clicking on a map and selecting eg. the cone pointer, it drags a cone that I can rotate, but the size won't change.And cCan the 'wide' be modified ? I tried with different grid sizes but, it remains the smae size. Is it sth I'm missing ?
    I remember I read somewhere that the squares touched by the cone would be colored. Do I remember well ?
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thanks Damned. How can I scale it down ?
    Ultimate license holder

Doesn't seem to work on my side. Click and drag can make it rotate only
    Ultimate license holder

Thread Information