DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Yep, PCGen has the same problem. Although next year will be a big difference.

I was a bit disappointed and confused last year about FG's absence in the ENnies while roll20 was included, and even more so this year. I don't really have anything against the ENnies or Roll20, but I think I'm gonna abstain from voting this time around because it doesn't feel right to me. I sincerely hope that by the next ENnies, the Unity FG can be considered properly, and I can vote for a product I use and enjoy greatly.

Blog Entries
    I find it interesting. No comments on that thread for more than 24 hours (which is really long over there) since I made this post:
    Attachment 14712

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I find it interesting. No comments on that thread for more than 24 hours (which is really long over there) since I made this post:
    Attachment 14712
    Frankly this very issue calls into question IMO the totality of the whole process; who else is getting screwed across all the categories?

I'm past the point where I care what strangers online think, but even if I weren't, this apparent/perceived lack of transparency and fairness would be something that would disincline me to participate and/or give a rat's fat behind about the results.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Frankly this very issue calls into question IMO the totality of the whole process; who else is getting screwed across all the categories?
    Fair thought. That's why I've asked the question.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'm past the point where I care what strangers online think, but even if I weren't, this apparent/perceived lack of transparency and fairness would be something that would disincline me to participate and/or give a rat's fat behind about the results.
    The results don't directly affect you or me, but they do affect, some very greatly, the publishers and creators of the products that do get nominated, and those that get excluded. They effect Doug, John, the people of PC Gen. Battlegrounds, and hundreds of the smaller publishers and players. It's on there behalf that I see the effort being worthwhile.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Agree it is worthwhile. If I had skin in the game it would annoy me greatly. That there's no answer to your question speaks volumes.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Attachment 14712
    WELL LOOK AT THAT "ONLY" things released in that certain time frame. Yet Roll20.net has a archive that dates back to 2008 AND the creator's twitter has post advertising it as a product before then too. https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/588791945184567296

So yeah I am outright calling bullshit on this one. I have had enough of people getting by and getting off with messing people over and screwing the majority of the creator base. So it might just be the inner paladin in me calling out but this is not right, it is a real disappointing issue that at this point is NOT a mere oversight, and I place charges on the Ennie voting ethical standards for knowingly manipulating the voter base and the community.

Blog Entries
    The ENnies homepage
    The EnWorld thread I mentioned.

Did you notice that Fantasy Grounds wasn't submitted for consideration, and Roll20 was?
    https://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/2016-submissions

Though it still seems against the rules for Roll20 to be a valid submission.

Blog Entries
    Someone over there is a fan or has a vested interest.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information