STAR TREK 2d20

trying to join a pfs game

Hi, Im trying to join a game starting at lvl 1. Im on the eastern u.s. Im trying to remember the society rules, so if someone can help me find a game and remind me of the rules that would be great.

thx
    Last edited by DarthRevan; July 10th, 2016 at 22:34.

Im also unsure if i need to use skype or something else to talk to other players during in game. so if someone could let me know that would be awesome

Blog Entries
    You can find the Guide HERE, it will give you all the specific rules for organized play. Beyond that.. subscribe to the Game Announcement thread in this Forum. That's the best way to learn about new and upcoming games. I am going to be running a PFS game this Friday... which I haven't yet determined... I could just as easily run a starter game if there was interest in that... alternatively I was thinking of running Song of the Sea Witch (standard campaign). The most popular time slots seem to be between 2pm and 10pm Eastern Time... so the 5 hour time slot will likely be somewhere in there.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRevan View Post
    Im also unsure if i need to use skype or something else to talk to other players during in game. so if someone could let me know that would be awesome
    Generally, most of our games use the Teamspeak Community Server... the address is listed in my signature and the password is Dungeoneers.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

sure ill play if thats alright with u, im new to fantasy grounds.

Welcome to FG. Here's hoping you'll get a good chance to try things out either with with the PFS community here or with other games that FG supports.

Make sure you click on the link that Blackfoot offers in Post #3. That will answer most of the questions you have concerning Pathfinder Society and character creation, etc. It is a well-developed guide that helps new players like yourself as well as older players like me who sometimes forgot this or that detail that I can go back and look at.

As Blackfoot has mentioned, he'll be offering a game here soon. There are other GMs around too that pop in and out with games occasionally. I'm in the process of moving, so I'm offline as far as GMing anything for at least another 4-5 weeks. We'll see how things go once I get set back up again.

Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Thread Information