Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I have read that, but after testing it for a while, it's working perfectly for me actually... and it's so useful, I'd rather keep using it.

Quote Originally Posted by edem View Post
    I have read that, but after testing it for a while, it's working perfectly for me actually... and it's so useful, I'd rather keep using it.
    It might appear to work correctly, but it is not using the most up-to-date FG code and so there could be a bunch of new functionality/bug fixes that have been fixed in the latest FG code that you're not seeing. For example, here is one such issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post315881

If you think the extension is really interesting then continue to use it. But if you have any errors, weird behaviour, etc. please remember that you are using an extension that is incompatible and could cause this and do testing without it before reporting any issues.

This also makes it virtually impossible for the combat tracker effect visibility extension to be made compatible with the effect targeting extension as they are now running on different code bases.

Your best bet is to find a developer (not me) to fix the compatibility of the effect targeting extension. Or maybe look into fixing it yourself?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I have abandoned further development of this extension.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    Hey Minty23185Fresh - I bet it was a challenging extension to write and to maintain!
    There are probably many much easier projects to try in the future

Hey, no worries. I would like to try myself at it, but I'm not sure what language you used, and to be honest, my initial searches didn't get me reliable resources on how to write / maintain an extension so far (but probably just my google fu was weak).

Thanks for the effort you've put in it though!
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by edem View Post
    Hey, no worries. I would like to try myself at it, but I'm not sure what language you used, and to be honest, my initial searches didn't get me reliable resources on how to write / maintain an extension so far (but probably just my google fu was weak
    Info on modifying FG code here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-PFRPG-ruleset. That is written for 3.5e but equally applies to 5e, just change any references to 3.5E to 5E.

Info on extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/modguide/extensions.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information