Starfinder Playlist

Fog of War Extension

I had found a video of an extension that I thought was a great way to use with the fog of war. Now I couldn't find a link to this person extension any where just the video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj3FwXkJ_jU

I was wondering if anyone has actually seen this extension or if there was anyone that could be able to work on recreating it?

Blog Entries
    It was never released. There is a thread around somewhere from the user who posted that video, but I don't think they are active on the forums anymore.

You can also find other videos showing similar proof-of-concepts for fog of war / dynamic lighting for FG, but none of them have yet been released. Such capabilities are expected in the upcoming Unity build, but no timeline on when that might be released.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the quick reply back with this.

Blog Entries
    Yes, it is unfortunate that this one didn't move forward. I personally wouldn't have used it because of all the time it takes to set up LoS on a map, but there are many who would have used it happily.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I miss the dynamic lighting functions of roll20.
    That and the character sheets for 5e. Although, that reminds me... Still have to finish off my custom 5e skin.
    After I finish the rules compendium though.

Thread Information