DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hey, thank's all for another amazing session. Also apologies to leave in a rush, feel also sorry for the ones we left on the jail
    Probably they were there to become part of the monster creations.

I think we all run away after the house started to collapse, but I didn't get why it did it The disgusting creation exploded perhaps? dunno.
    That the last thing we did. I guess we could check the rest of the house, for survivals or resources (Perception check d20 = 20, hehe)

Cheers.

This module was slightly longer (and we started slightly later) than I thought and as we rushed near the end, you guys might have missed a clue or two. I also think lot of the backstory was for DMs eyes only and the module didn't really provide many hooks to feed the info to the players (or at least sensible ones ) I'll send you a PM as I don't want to put spoilers on the forum in case someone else wants to run this module.

I think you guys should take a rest first as you were pretty exhausted and could barely keep your eyes open. I guess all the fighting was just pure instinct
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Yei! To be honest I'm preparing the first one, temple of nightb, for my friends
    Do you have terror and this one already exported into a module file?

I just download the first module on pdf and working on the migration to FG
    It would be good if I can use your modules already

I don't have now any other than LMoP and temple, but I will share of you want any other that I manage to create

Cheers

It's a blast. I hope you keep Dming more games.
    Name Jerry
    Ultimate License User
    Eastern Time Zone US

Thread Information