Starfinder Playlist

Working on tokens for the group

My party wanted to use something a little different than the square tokens. So we voted and went with a round token with a directional facing marker.. Let me know your thoughts on how these turned out

Attachment 14613

Attachment 14614

Attachment 14612

Attachment 14615

Very nice.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

like that they break frame. nicely done.

Blog Entries
    Very nice. One suggestion to consider, since they all have a recognizable top/bottom, you can make the directional indicator more subtle. Maybe just make the bottom half of the green ring darker or such.

One question, what did you use to or how did you make these?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I used photoshoo. Was thinking of making a tutorial if anyone would be interested

Blog Entries
    I'm definitely interested in a tutorial. Never got my head wrapped around creating graphics so it blows my mind. Forum post + YouTube tutorials would be even more awesome! How's that for peer pressure! LOL

Blog Entries
    I too would appreciate a tutorial. graphics is bar far my biggest weakness in creating my own gaming content.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information