5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

srd Kolyarut

It took a while, but I entered it into FG xml. I'll cut and paste it below and anyone that would like the critter could cut and paste it into their monsters.xlm. Any errors inclued are mine and not Thores.

The formating is not exaclty the same... I didn't mess around with italics

Thore, l think its cool to post this here... let me know if its not and I'll remove it.

<node name="Kolyarut">
    <stringvalue name="name" value="Kolyarut (Extraplanar, Lawful)" />
    <stringvalue name="type" value="Medium Construct" />
    <stringvalue name="hd" value="13d10+20" />
    <stringvalue name="speed" value="20 ft. in banded mail (4 squares); base speed 30 ft." />
    <stringvalue name="ac" value="27 (+1 Dex, +10 natural, +6 banded mail), touch 11, flat-footed 26" />
    <stringvalue name="babgrp" value="+9/+11" />
    <stringvalue name="atk" value="Vampiric touch +11 melee touch (5d6) or enervation ray +10 ranged touch (as spell) or +2 longsword +13 melee (1d8+5/19-20) or slam +11 melee (1d6+3)" />
    <stringvalue name="fullatk" value="Vampiric touch +11/+6 melee touch (5d6) or enervation ray +10 ranged touch (as spell) or +2 longsword +13/+8 melee (1d8+5/19-20) or slam +11/+6 melee (1d6+3)" />
    <stringvalue name="spacereach" value="5 ft./5 ft." />
    <stringvalue name="specialattacks" value="enervation ray, spell-like abilities, vampiric touch" />
    <stringvalue name="specialqualities" value="Construct traits, damage reduction 15/chaotic, darkvision 60 ft., fast healing 5, low-light vision, spell resistance 22" />
    <stringvalue name="skills" value="Diplomacy +5, Disguise +12, Gather Information +12, Listen +11, Search +5, Sense Motive +12, Spot +11, Survival +3 (+5 following tracks)" />
    <stringvalue name="feats" value="Alertness, Combat Casting, Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Quickened Spell-Like Ability (suggestion)" />
    <stringvalue name="environment" value="A lawful-aligned plane" />
    <stringvalue name="organization" value="Solitary" />
    <stringvalue name="treasure" value="None" />
    <stringvalue name="alignment" value="Always lawful neutral" />
    <stringvalue name="advancement" value="14-22 HD (Medium); 23-38 HD (Large)" />
    <stringvalue name="leveladjustment" value="-" />
    <intvalue name="strength" value="14" />
    <intvalue name="dexterity" value="13" />
    <intvalue name="constitution" value="" />
    <intvalue name="intelligence" value="10" />
    <intvalue name="wisdom" value="17" />
    <intvalue name="charisma" value="16" />
    <intvalue name="fortitudesave" value="6" />
    <intvalue name="reflexsave" value="7" />
    <intvalue name="willsave" value="7" />
    <intvalue name="hp" value="112" />
    <intvalue name="init" value="1" />
    <intvalue name="cr" value="12" />
    <formattedtext name="text">
    <p><b>Kolyarut</b></p><p>Kolyaruts mete out punishment to those who break bargains and oaths.</p><p>Before beginning a mission against a deal-breaker, a kolyarut learns as much about the contract or oath as possible. It’s not interested in those who break deals accidentally or against their will— only those who willingly break contracts violate the principle that kolyaruts are created to uphold. If a written contract was broken, the kolyarut typically carries a copy of the contract with it.</p><p>Kolyaruts are the most talkative of the inevitables, making credible attempts at social niceties such as proper greetings before getting down to the matter at hand. They can use disguise self to appear as almost any kind of humanoid—useful if they need to go undercover to catch their quarry.</p><p><b>Combat</b></p><p>Like all inevitables, a kolyarut is patient enough to study a target before striking. It has a good idea of the deal-breaker’s abilities and defenses before it enters battle. When it fights, it tries to get the conflict over as soon as possible, minimizing excess bloodshed and mayhem. It doesn’t let concern for innocents delay or endanger its mission, however.</p><p>A kolyaruts favorite tactic is to use invisibility or disguise self to sneak close, then eliminate the quarry with its vampiric touch ability before it can react. A kolyarut has no compunctions about using its vampiric touch ability on allies to increase its own power, if doing so helps it complete its mission.</p><p>A kolyaruts natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as lawful-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.</p><p><b>Enervation Ray (Su)</b></p><p><p>A kolyarut can fire a black enervation ray at targets within 200 feet. The effect is identical with the enervation spell (caster level 13th). </p><p><b>Spell-Like Abilities</b></p>
    <p>At will discern lies (DC 17), disguise self, fear (DC 17), hold person (DC 16), invisibility, locate creature, suggestion (DC 16); 1/day hold monster (DC 17), mark of justice; 1/week geas/quest. Caster level 13th. The save DCs are Charisma-based. </p>
    <p><b>Vampiric Touch (Su)</b></p><p>As a melee touch attack, a kolyarut can steal life force from its foe, as the vampiric touch spell (caster level 13th). </p><p><b>Skills</b></p><p>A kolyarut has a +4 racial bonus on Disguise, Gather Information, and Sense Motive checks.</p>
    </p>
    </formattedtext>
    </node>

Hi Rich,

Mmmm ... oops!

We ripped most of the code for the CSRD from a database, which must have been missing this entry. I'll double-check your entry and get it in a new build, plus put it up for download off my website.

Thank you sir!

No worries. Since no one noticed it by now it was not a major oversight.

Merry Christmas!

rv

links dont work
    GM/Player - Full License
    D&D 3rd Ed/3.5
    Star Wars, Tribe 8
    Timezone: PST (west coast)

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    links dont work
    Can you be more specific?

He means the download links don't work

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Can you be more specific?
    I think what he means is that the download links for the update that you specified do not work. I just tried the Digital Adventures link as well as the mirror, and both give a "requested URL /rpg/SRD_fixes.zip was not found on this server" message.

Porkrind

Quote Originally Posted by Porkrind
    I think what he means is that the download links for the update that you specified do not work. I just tried the Digital Adventures link as well as the mirror, and both give a "requested URL /rpg/SRD_fixes.zip was not found on this server" message.

Porkrind
    The update is unneeded if you bought the ruleset after my first few purchases, which was sometime back in August. The changes were integrated into the current download.

I just installed the purchased ruleset into 1.05 Lite and it crashes when I try to use that ruleset.

ignore that last post, it helps when you install it correctly

Thread Information