Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Moving forward with Map Construction. RAVENLOFT CASTLE is done.

so ive finnished my first mapset. (Ravenloft Castle) and im about 20 images into my second pack, and planning 3rd, 4th, 5th etc. (theres an overview image and a quality sample at the bottom of this post)

im working these new sets as the concepts come to me. id love to know what you guys and girls hanker for: so if youd like to weigh on on these.....
    the sets im creating ARE:

(1) species specific dragons lairs (swamps mountains forests etc) <------being ruffed out now
    (2) generic ravenloft and forgotten realms exteriors <------will be done very soon, next in fact.
    (3) cityscape rooftops and sewers non street level environs.
    (4) the outer planes (yes ALL 16 of them) (i might have to do the astral and sigil as well)
    (5) abberation lairs: beholders, ithilids, and aboleths oh my! <------ totally creepy, and a totally new look.
    (6) guild spaces: forges, scriptoriums, orchards, arcane sanctuaries, brothels and markets

Ravenloft Castle is up on dmsguild, https://www.dmsguild.com/product/185...olour-jpg-maps
    im not sure where i will host my non "module specific" mapsets, but im fully open to ideas
    Last edited by hagrid70; June 27th, 2016 at 00:37.

You should link to your map pack so we check it out or buy it.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Nice work!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

thanks muchly

I'm sure your brothels will be well detailed...

the existence and location of treasure, traps, and monsters is always the province of the DM. so mostly mood lighting and furnishing

I'm confused. Is the brothel 'treasure' or 'trap'? :P
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Nice maps indeed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information