DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Forgotten Realms Campaign (In the works)

I kind of jumped in on someone elses topic and decided that was not a good thing so I am making my own.

I am trying to start a Forgotten Realms campaign. It is a bit slow starting up due to my own busy schedule and not being familiar with the software, but it seems to be coming along.

Times for playing have not been finalized yet. I have 2 people interested (Brother Adriac and Alwyn7) as of right now, and I would like 2-3 more. So far everyone is in EST, so the schedule will most likly revolve around that time zone.

Useable books are anything Forgotten Realms (I own them all) with anything outside of that needing approval. I have all the books but Eberron.

Drop a line here with question or comments.

- Novalith

Edit: Ramza0Tyr, I just caught your post, are you in as well?

Id be interested in joining and ive got someone that msgd me through yahoo that maybe interested in aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Novalith
    Edit: Ramza0Tyr, I just caught your post, are you in as well?
    Yes, I am! My available times are in my signature. Converted they are:
    Saturdays 7am EDT, US; and
    Sundays 5pm EDT, US.

Saturday sessions, I am available for no more than four hours.
    Sunday sessions, I am available for no more than five hours.

I could also likely swing Tuesdays 7-10pm EDT, US.

(EDT is EST when daylight savings is being observed. Amazingly, not all of EST observes daylight savings and since I got FG it has actually come up!)

Thanks everyone.
    Ramza
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Just to let everyone know, I am available to play Monday through Thursday evenings. Just let me know which day, and I can arrange my work schedule to have the entire night open.

Oh. and Tuesday would work fine with me.

BA

Looks like Tuesday nights might be what we will end up with juding by the times I have been given so far. Still hopping for 1 or 2 more players, but 3 is not bad at all. Now for te REALLY good news. I may have my maps done sooner then I thought which will push up the campaign start date. If we do Tuesday evenings, lets set the start time to 7:30pm (or 1930 if you will). That will hopefully max the amount of time we can actually play.

BA and Ramza, what were you planning/hoping to play in he campaign? The only created character thus far is a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by MythioS
    Id be interested in joining and ive got someone that msgd me through yahoo that maybe interested in aswell...
    Somehow I completly missed your post! Man am I off it tonight. What are your play times?

I'm leaning towards a Druid, or a Rogue/Sorcerer. I'm pretty flexible, though, and enjoy playing all classes. So, if someone is really set on a healer or rogue class, I'll happily play something else.

BA

Assuming that BA prefers the druid, I'll pick up the rogue character. I'm still new to 3.5, so I've been avoiding spell casters.

If we get more than four players, and one of the others wants the rogue character, I'ld probably trade it in if the party could use a second fighter or ranger type. (I say this assuming that everyone agrees that we want to cover the four traditional character types with the first four players.)

So, we have Tuesdays 7:30 -10 pm.
    Fighter
    Druid
    Rogue

(In need of an Arcane caster type.)

Novalith, glad to hear that your making good progress on the campaign.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

What edition ruleset is this?

Hiya...
    I started a new thread before reading this one...I would be interested
    in joining...Im a bit rusty on Forgortten Realms....but shouldnt be too bad. Please send me an Email if theres still space!!! [email protected] (or ill check here too)
    ~ When you look into the Darkness, You will see me looking back ~

Thread Information