DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Welcome aboard guys, please don't forget to vote for the time if you haven't already.

So far it looks like Sunday is a go and since there are already two people who can only play on Wednesday, let's say then that if at least one more person will sign up for Wednesday, I can either rerun the Tower or run something else (if someone wants to play both on Sunday and Wednesday).
    Last edited by Nemori; June 21st, 2016 at 16:11.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

I have signed up for Wednesday. I may be available for Sunday, but I am pending on a Lost Mines group that is 2 hours before this one. I don't want to commit to two groups at once. I have played one one shot on FG and have little xp in 5E but I like the system. Most of my prior pnp xp is 1E and 2E from a couple of decades ago, though I played a whole lot of Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2. Hope you have room for me :-)

Hello, and welcome aboard. No problem with Sunday, I'd do the same.

Anyway, Wednesday is a go!

Hi ,i've signed up on the calendar and can play on either day. looking to play either a wizard or cleric

Hello and welcome aboard, I'll prepare some pregens for you.

It looks like we have decent number of players for both days now, I'm really looking forward to the game(s) :-)

Hello, I see many have signed up for this game on the calendar. I can do either game Sun or Wed. I play a regular Home-brew game but its my first on fantasy grounds. I have an ultimate licence. I've had it for a year just not played. I have seen 20+ tutorials and made several characters. I'm sure everyone wont make the list so please let me know if I'm accepted. Thanks. Most importantly have fun.

I've added you as well. The reason why there's so many people is that it might actually turn out to be two one-shots instead of just one, some people can play only on Sunday, some only on Wednesday and if someone wants to play both days, then I'll run different module on Wednesday. I would not accept new people if we were over the limit already.

Info for everybody, especially people new to FG or D&D:

With six people per game I won't have time to go through character creation (or even check if your characters are ok) before the game, so you can either send me your character by Saturday let's say (or somehow communicate what character do you want), or I'll make you a pregen based on what you put on the calendar. Also if you haven't played D&D 5E before, please try to look at the Basic Rules to have some idea about the..well..basics - ability scores, skills, proficiencies, attack & damage rolls and essentials of the classes you want to play. Explaining how FG works is easy, but its good to know what you are looking for.

Nemori

I have a premade level 1 character (halfling rogue).I will post the xml shortly for you to look at.
    Last edited by hydrol; June 24th, 2016 at 05:46.

Character

Nemori,

PFA the request XML file for my character for sunday - if you have any issues, Qs just send me a PM

Many thanks

FG Version: Full
    GMT

Please find attached the Dwarven Cleric i wish to play.

Thread Information