5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

LFP: D&D 5E - Tower of the Mad Mage

The door slams open so hard that the wall shakes and the hinges groan. To everyone’s astonishment, a goblin staggers in. He is badly wounded, with dried blood covering about half of his body. Only a moment before the air was full of the rattle of dice, the slap of cards, and cries of victory and defeat. Now the Gambling Golem is dead silent. The goblin lurches toward your table then collapses right in front of you. “Help me,” he croaks, looking up at you with bloodshot eyes. “I’ll make you rich!”

FG License: Full (players need at least Lite version)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Day of week and time: Sunday 26th 5 PM GMT or Wednesday 29th 6 PM GMT
    Duration: Single session (4-6 hours)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice with some text parts
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
    Character starting level and restrictions: First or second level characters, depending on the number of players. 27 point buy or provided pregens, PHB only.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say 50/50, in some cases violence is the worse solution.

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2060

I am fairly new to DMing (at least in 5E) and therefore I wanted to start with a simple low-level one-shot adventure. Both new and experienced players are welcome as long as you are willing to forgive some mistakes on my part :-)

Characters are level one, or level two if we won't have enough players. I can prepare some pregens, if you want your own character, please post here an XML file ahead of time, so that I can get familiar with all the spells, abilities, etc.

I posted two times to give people more options, it could still be moved around a bit (let's say +/- one hour).

I might also be hosting an audio streaming server with ambient music and SFX ;-)

So if you are interested in playing, please post here on the forum as well as on the calendar. Here's hoping for a good game.
    Last edited by Nemori; June 21st, 2016 at 01:44.
    License: Ultimate
    Timezone: CET

Hi,
    i would love to join your adventure.
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

"How about building a person that will finish that 3rd damn book"
    ― Anonymous friend

Welcome aboard then, don't forget to vote on the time.

Nemori,

I would be very interested in the Sun evening game - I already have a lvl 1 halfling rogue created. I have signed up on the game calendar so let me know if you have a space.

Many thanks

Hydrol

Full FG
    GMT

Ooops, didnt think to hard on the date, i am away the whole of next week, if you are running something similar later on i will jump at a chance of joining
    “It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
    ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

"How about building a person that will finish that 3rd damn book"
    ― Anonymous friend

I'm really new so I would require help setting up, other than that I would be happy to join!

Carloth: No worries, I have some stuff planned after this module, I'll let you know.

Kid Kazuma: No problems, frankly the most important thing is to figure out how to use TeamSpeak, everything else is a breeze :-)

hydrol + Kid Kazuma: I've added you both at the calendar, welcome aboard.

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    I signed up on the calendar if you are not full. I'm off work on Sunday so that would be perfect if available.

Hey Nemori

I thouroughly enjoyed questing with you and will be more than happy to join in on your one-shot.

Downhelm

i would love to join as i am a total noob to tabletop so if you dont mind i will apply

Thread Information