DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You've made my day. Thank you!

Drag-and-drop character building is really one of the more significant reasons to buy a product like the player's guide through the FG store, rather than the .pdf from drivethru. I hope y'all get everything sorted out before I start my Thule campaign - I'm not looking forward to having to par5e the classes myself after having already Kickstarted the thing with Fantasy Grounds included.

Hi, epithet.

I created 11 characters on Saturday in anticipation of a one-shot I'm going to run in July (or next week depending on my vacation schedule) and it was only the two Thule-specific cleric domains that were not drag and drop. The upcoming Player's Companion that Zacchaeus mentioned will have more things in there likely that you have to manually type but for the basic Thule campaign it's not that bad, at least I didn't mind typing it all up. I just asked in case I was missing a way to do it as I am fairly new to FG.

But I do agree that the drag and drop capabilities of FG is an awesome feature and I hope they can find a way around the licensing issues (or that's what I suspect the issue is).

Happy gaming!

Kelly

The only class affected in the Thule campaign book itself is the Cleric since there's a couple of new archetypes - so that would be the only class that would be missing the drag/drop feature. It is being thought about though so don't despair.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacchaeus, do you mean even in the Player's Companion it only impacts clerics? I haven't read it yet, only the campaign setting, so not sure what to expect from that. Definitely looking forward to more Thule!

Thanks for your help!!

No the Player's Companion contains many more archetypes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You could possibly just add in all the base text of the cleric class and the new domains from Thule via par5e. Then when you have this module open as well, you should see the new archtypes.

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    You could possibly just add in all the base text of the cleric class and the new domains from Thule via par5e. Then when you have this module open as well, you should see the new archtypes.
    You could. But many users are unfamiliar with par5e.

Thread Information