STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Old Licenses

Old Licenses

Back in 2007 I purchased 3 "Fantasy Grounds License"s and 2 "Player License"s to use for a game I was running back then. I've successfully added one of the Fantasy Grounds License to steam to use there. What I'm wondering now is if the "Player License" is usable these days. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent to that anymore - back then it was Demo > Player > Full if I recall right and these days it's Demo > Standard > Ultimate. Anyone have any ideas how they work, if at all?

Thee old Player License falls between the Demo and Full and should still work - it can be upgraded to Full (or Ultimate) as per the listed cost on the Store and/or by sending an email to [email protected]

I believe your 3 FG Licenses are the equivalent of Full Licenses

Does that help?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    The Player or Lite license is no longer available for purchase but can still be used. You cannot add it to Steam as there is no equivalent product. They can be upgraded but they will continue to work as a player only license. They arent intended to be "floating" licenses. They are intended to be assigned to a player and remain with that player (all licenses are meant to be to a person). The other 3 licenses are the Full licenses and can be used by player or GM.

Oh - and welcome back!

Blog Entries
    damned is correct. The Lite licenses are still supported and will work with the installer under Downloads > All Licenses. You just can't buy those any more.

Thank you all. Now to see about putting them to use again.

Thank you guys so much for having such a concise conversation about this a year ago. Lol.

Answered every question I had im under 5 minutes.

Thread Information