FG Spreadshirt Swag

Custom Ability Resource? (Like spell slots)

I am aware that I will probably have to use PAR5E for this, however I am at a loss as to how/where I would add this information.

Some preface before the question:
    I am in the middle of creating a custom class for a player which will be called "Wrestler". I have the moves and everything else setup, ready to go. However there is a key component of the wrestler that I am having trouble with.

Similar to how spell casters will use Spell slots to "mark" how many spells of a certain level they've used up. My "Wrestler" class known as Flair, for the purpose of they have to be grand and show-offy when doing their moves. However, certain moves cost different amounts of flair to pull off.

So my question is: How would I use PAR5E to create a new kind of resource pool, similar to spell slots and pacts? I've looked for examples and have found none.

The short answer is you can't. Par5e won't let you add things to the character sheet. You would just par5e the class as normal and then use the character sheet to record the number of 'Flair' points and the player would mark them off when they were used up. This would be the same as the Monk's Ki points and you could use the same method.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information