Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Thanks!

Have fun at GenCon!

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Thanks!

Have fun at GenCon!

rv
    Thanks Rich! If anyone is going to Gen Con please look for me at the Studio 2 Publishing or Code Monkey Publishing booths. All offers to buy me a beer will be accepted.

Regards,

LOL

I'd buy you one if I was going. I made GenCon for something like 13 or more years in a row... till it moved to Indy. At the end I was just making day trips up to Milwakee from Chicago on Sat and back again. Indy is just too far for doing that.

rv

I'd buy you one if I was going. I made GenCon for something like 13 or more years in a row... till it moved to Indy. At the end I was just making day trips up to Milwakee from Chicago on Sat and back again. Indy is just too far for doing that.
    I've lived in the Milw area all my life. As much as I hate driving to Indy, I haven't missed a Gen Con in 23 years. You know you're a gamer when your yearly vacation is to Gen Con. 8)

The Complete SRD Ruleset is once again live for sale on RPGNow, fix applied. Thanks again to all who helped get us over the "hump".

Regards,

Char sheet:

https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/...p?do=file&id=3

Not sure how to install it though there might be directions in the .zip file.

rv
    There do not appear to be instructions. I guessed at it but must have guessed wrong since all it does it crash my client now...

So, those code-elves have anything promising to say?
    - Novalith

Quote Originally Posted by Novalith
    Char sheet:

rv
    There do not appear to be instructions. I guessed at it but must have guessed wrong since all it does it crash my client now...

Sorry ... no idea. If you backtrack the thread you can probably find the author and message them.

Quote Originally Posted by Novalith
    Char sheet:

rv

I'm guessing that the base.xml is still pointing towards in the "lod_char_inet" which if you're like me you didn't create. The only thing I had to do to install this was to over right the default d20_graphics.xml file with the information regarding the character sheet, leaving the rest alone.

Don't forget to change the directory where the d20_graphics.xml file looks for the graphics (for the character sheet) or it will still be looking in the lod_char_inet directory.

Hi
    Just bought the digital adventures SRD. Looks great but I have encountered several problems. I installed the spell patch but I am still missing cleric domains. Ie I click on classes/cleric and click on a domain say Air. The box comes up empty. I did have an empty sorcerer spell but the patch fixed that. Also when I move common modifiers down to the shortcut bar and click on it. I get invalid shortcut -shortcut deleted. All the others seem to work fine.

Edit Hmmm I tried using the Common Modifiers to the shortcut on the regular d20 ruleset that came with FG and it also said invalid shortcut - shortcut deleted so I don't think that problem is on digital adv. side.

Quote Originally Posted by greyyone
    Hi
    Just bought the digital adventures SRD. Looks great but I have encountered several problems. I installed the spell patch but I am still missing cleric domains. Ie I click on classes/cleric and click on a domain say Air. The box comes up empty. I did have an empty sorcerer spell but the patch fixed that. Also when I move common modifiers down to the shortcut bar and click on it. I get invalid shortcut -shortcut deleted. All the others seem to work fine.

Edit Hmmm I tried using the Common Modifiers to the shortcut on the regular d20 ruleset that came with FG and it also said invalid shortcut - shortcut deleted so I don't think that problem is on digital adv. side.
    Hi greyyone,

It sounds like you don't have all the fixes. I have a separate thread just for fixes now. You can reference it here:

https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/fo...de=reply&t=910

I will have some other updates by the end of the week as well. Right now we're just trying to clean up some of the minor issues purchasers have found.

Thanks for buying the ruleset. We hope to have more for sale soon.

Regards,

Thread Information