FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Online Tavern

Online Tavern

I'm going to try leaving my FG on for a while and see who logs in.

My alias is: soft bard dead zone

Let me know if you can see the map, and if so just move a token around and take a seat. If this works, then I'll leave the game up more often so people can log in and test it. Feel free to try making a server side character or chatting with other visitors.

FG crashed when I opened your token box.
    --Shin

No problems here! I did open the token box... came up without issue for me.

BRiM

All works fine, thanks for doing this. I used the Test character that was already there ... rolled a few dice ... was pleased to see how easy it was to connect.

John

Ok, this time it worked... Not sure, maybe I waited longer for the tokens to load?

There was a blank map up in the room at the time with a half dozen tokens on it, and it kept cycling through the Loading background.

Otherwise seemed to work fine.
    --Shin

I logged on again this morning.... map worked fine for me... and I even ran into someone while I was there!!! Well met Dorvan!

BRiM

I logged and moved a token. Thanks.

I found that new people to log on wouldn't be able to view the map, so I had to use a macro program to constantly refresh it.

I guess it finally crashed at some point, but it would be nice if there was a way to keep a map live without that effort.

Thread Information