FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

D&D Giveaway! Win a free copy of the Curse of Strahd, Ultimate License and more!

Enter For a Chance to Win
    Join our membership drive for a chance to win everything you need to run the D&D Curse of Strahd adventure online. The grand prize includes a copy of the D&D Complete Core Class Pack to make creating characters a breeze and an Ultimate License of Fantasy Grounds to run it with so that your players don't need anything more than the free Demo download of Fantasy Grounds. You can earn up to 3 entries by Visiting our Facebook page (be sure to Like the page), following us on Twitter and Tweeting about Fantasy Grounds and D&D. If you want to really expand your chances, you can also use the Refer a Friend option for +1 entry per friend (up to a maximum of 10 additional entries.)

This Sweepstakes is not administered by Wizards of the Coast or Hasbro Inc.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...dsGiveaway.php

Only thing it listed a +1 for was "following on Twitter" - I visited (and liked and posted even ) Facebook (and I never use Facebook... my account is barely ever looked at... no time) and posted the contest on Twitter (which I actually use a lot more, especially during GoT months )

May only be a "UI" thing, but it is confusing as to number, if any, of entries.

Thanks! I'm in
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Blog Entries
    Someone posted that you have to confirm each entry. It should tally up the number of entries you have and the total number of entries received on the widget. If you referred people, it won't tally those up unless those people also enter. That's what I gather from doing a few general searches on the rafflecopter widget that we are using to host these giveaways.

I seem to be having an issue with the link when using the email on the widget. I have 5 players that I want to email, but whenever I click on the link, it just opens a gmail window (gmail is my email app on this computer) with a recipient address that says "CHANGEME" and no content.

Any advise on this?

Blog Entries
    Can anyone else who has done this confirm? I can't actually walk through the process without it creating an entry for me.

Blog Entries
    I'm using Outlook and it works. The text is a little mixed up with the ampersand (see below). But otherwise appears ok.

Code:
    I was browsing the web earlier and stumbled upon a giveaway that I thought you might enjoy (they're giving away D&D Curse of Strahd!) Enter to win here: https://gvwy.io/wyfhzc7 When you enter using that link, I'll get an entry into the giveaway, too :) Thanks!
    Edit: though I don't know if that link is unique or how else it would know to credit me with an entry.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

When I click on the email link the widget just disappears. Using Chrome on Windows 10. My default for email is Chrome.

I tried at work where Outlook 2007 is the default and same thing happened.

Blog Entries
    It generates a unique link for each person and for each referral. If someone clicks through the link and then enters, then you get a +1 entry for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    When I click on the email link the widget just disappears. Using Chrome on Windows 10. My default for email is Chrome.

I tried at work where Outlook 2007 is the default and same thing happened.
    Do you happen to have popups blocked?

Can you right-click on it and copy the link address and then paste it into an email instead? I'm not sure if that will work. Just trying to brainstorm other things to try.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It generates a unique link for each person and for each referral. If someone clicks through the link and then enters, then you get a +1 entry for it.

Do you happen to have popups blocked?

Can you right-click on it and copy the link address and then paste it into an email instead? I'm not sure if that will work. Just trying to brainstorm other things to try.
    Good morning.

I did have popups blocked but allowing them did not help. Fantasy Grounds was in my white list too. I also disabled my adblock extension.

Hovering over the link it just shows
    mailto:CHANGEME?subject=&body=

The Facebook and Twitter buttons do show a more complex URL.

Thread Information