STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Numbers look good. I will post a time later that I will have FG up with server info so people can do their char's or upload them and we can test server out.

can we get everyone who is playing to confirm so we know if some of the alts can jump in? also, should alts roll up too?

Quote Originally Posted by genjuro_zero
    can we get everyone who is playing to confirm so we know if some of the alts can jump in? also, should alts roll up too?
    That's a good point, genjuro_zero. Griffith, kindred, are you two still out there? Are you still down to play?

I'm under the assumption that kleinopl will make an arcane caster and I'll make a cleric; if either kindred or Griffith would like to play a cleric, though, I'll be either roguish or warriorish, whichever's not taken. (This is all based on the thought that the iconic four-char party has one arcane caster, one warrior, one healer, and one skill monkey.)

Oh, and greyyone, do you have any preference with regard to Forgotten Realms regions from which we might hail? What about Forgotten Realms subraces (e.g., gold dwarves, sun elves, etc.)?

Alts can go ahead and roll and show up also. That way if someone doesn't show we will still have enough. We can even hammer out if we still want to meet on mondays are whichever works best. I am still looking at around 6 PST on Mond, Aug 15th. Using the forgotten realms book is fine so any char. race from there is good.

The people at adventuresomedreams were so kind as to start a campaign thread for us. Please head over there as I will be posting stuff there from now.

https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/forums/index.php?

Thread Information