DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    gm bait

hmmmmm

do gms like thousands opon thousands of rat tails

2 more possible players, if we consider 9pm EST on Mondays

My friend and I are (like so many) looking for a game; from what I read above, you guys could all make Monday evening games, right? [That is, after 9pm EST/6pm PST...]

Anyway, if you all do end up playing on Monday evenings, we'd love to join in the fun. And if any DMs out there are just waiting for their chance to shine (on a Monday evening), there's a solid group of players here waiting for you!

Well looks like no one is owning up to being a GM! I can start a campaign. I don't have my gm guide or monster manual here but I can prob. find the info. on the website. I will go ahead and start whipping up or finding a good campaign to run. Will post here later with some info. Would like to keep it to at 3-4 players max.

I would love to be involved with this group, if space permits. Hopefully some longterm adventuring can develop.

Oh, and check here for DM or MM stuff. It's all open source stuff.

Glad to see you're stepping up, greyyone! Please consider having me as a player in your campaign. I've never played D&D or any other pnp rp, but I'm a fast learner and I'm anxious to try it out.

If you end up having room, let me know. I would love to get in a game, and I am available Mon-Thur evenings.

Wow, miss a day of checking the boards, and look what happens. Actually, I'm busy on Mondays . T-Th are fine, as are Sundays I *think* 8). Wednesday I may have a WFRP game but it's unclear whether it's really going to happen. The GM has missed two of four scheduled gatherings, so... prognosis bad .
    --Shin

Damn. Looks like my post of a few days ago was leapfrogged.

If anybody here is putting together a game on the East Coast, and still needs a player, let me know. I'm available any night except Mondays.

Alwyn7

Ok looks like we have Kindred, dylanarena and friend, and griffith. As alts if someone can't make anymore would be genjuro_zero, brother adriac, and alwyn 7. I did this by order of posting.

I am planning the first session to be Monday, Aug. 15th. I would make next monday but have other plans. This gives me some extra time to get prepared also. As I figure out other details I will post further. Let me know how this looks so far as far as people go.

Campaign will probably take place in forgotten realms. Just using the players handbook 3.5 for classes at first level. Good aligned char's also please. Going to find a pre made adventure to start off with since I am still getting used to FG.

Also a good website is https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/. Going to try and get us a spot on his message boards for our campaign.

sounds good to me, keep us alts updated, will ya?

Thread Information